• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if you REALLY want kits and missed the GB send me a PM and I will speak with Nate and see what I can do for you.

Installed mine yesterday, did some minor tear down stuff the night prior and powered through the rest the next day. Also did an oil change with ran-up and I'll clean the uni filter today

Installed mine yesterday, did some minor tear down stuff the night prior and powered through the rest the next day. Also did an oil change with ran-up and I'll clean the uni filter today

NICE!! I saw your picture with all the parts out of the box and knew you had to of been stoked! I'm getting a bunch of other stuff done along with the SC install, cam seals, lma kit from sos, vrh kit etc. I'm not gonna see mine until mid to late next week hopefully. Like you I'm sure, I'm jonesin to drive my car!

NICE!! I saw your picture with all the parts out of the box and knew you had to of been stoked! I'm getting a bunch of other stuff done along with the SC install, cam seals, lma kit from sos, vrh kit etc. I'm not gonna see mine until mid to late next week hopefully. Like you I'm sure, I'm jonesin to drive my car!

Right? I find obscure reasons to go drive now, just went down the road to get mango habanero sauce from BWW haha

3 months ago today the group buy ended, and I have zero idea when I might expect my kit or even when I might be asked to make the first payment. None whatsoever, and Nate won't return my call. Again.

I trust this will be a good product at a good price, but I have to say the customer service has been very disappointing.

Jim,

I sent you an email last month. I'm guessing you haven't gotten it or any of my previous emails. Please call me when you get a chance (916) 635-4550 ext.300.

Thank you,

Nate

I was able to call and talk to Nate with no issue today. He's a busy man, you just gotta catch him at the right time sometimes but I promise he is working on getting the orders to their customers.

Jim,

I sent you an email last month. I'm guessing you haven't gotten it or any of my previous emails. Please call me when you get a chance (916) 635-4550 ext.300.

Thank you,

Nate

Nate - do you ever return calls when people leave messages on your voice mail, or do I need to keep calling until I catch you at your desk?

I think all you guys getting superchargers are keeping them from making my brake hats. I'm glad CT has a lot of business, but I haven't been able to drive my car for two months now. Still worth the wait, though.

I wish I had extra funds for one of these, one day i will after my 3000th NSX re-build LOL

Does anyone know when CT will have some targa braces made? Nate told me the aluminum was ordered but I haven't received any emails back regarding the fab. Of mine or anyone elses targa brace. :(

Can someone shed some light as to when we will get our braces?? Im in dire need of mine.

Thanks

Chris W

Emails and pm sent.

Well, I gave up on my brake parts order with CT, asked Dali to see about getting some money back. You guys are apparently swamping them with orders, to the point where they don't answer the phone or respond to emails very well. Good luck on that targa brace.

I have tried to get ahold of Nate through emails that past couple of weeks and no answer. My kit was supposed to be done in June. Sent a PM and no answer. It hard for me to call him and we worked fine through emails when I put my deposit down.

Just got email from Nate.

"We’ve hit a snag in the production of these kits.The extension drive (the part we laser etch) is becoming increasingly difficult for us to obtain from Lysholm. We have received a very small quantity for the next few blowers. I am working hard with Lysholm to sort this out and will have more information in the next few days as to when we can expect this part."

I've yet to dyno mine but I have gauges and its running safe AFR's. Ill dyno when my ambient temps aren't in the 100s haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back