• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from Nate yesterday. A couple weeks ago he said I was #5 on the list (or maybe it was 5 ahead of me, don't remember). Yesterday he said shipment next week was the goal.

I'm really looking forward to this. I've driven my car daily for 8+ years, over 100,000 miles. I'm ready for a bit of "new". :)

people that complain should be refunded their money and their place in line given to the next guy.

this was a great deal.

Great deal or not, like turbo2go said, it's about communication. Just update the thread

people that complain should be refunded their money and their place in line given to the next guy.

this was a great deal.

People that complain should get an answer not just being left out of the gb. My money has the same money than yours!!!!!! Why should we get the money back and the product given to next in line? Because I´m saying I´m not getting response? I sent like 7 mails now and no answer at all. I´m not saying it´s not a great deal or a great p´roduct (that´s why I´m buying or at least trying in the first place). I´m saying that nobody had 5 minutes to reply 1 out of 7 mails in the last month and a half??

Gotta read better buddy before posting your opinion!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Fliships I wouldn't take it personally, I have a hard time getting a hold of Nate and I am the guy that set this whole thing up. He does work hard behind the scenes to get things going. I had more orders for them but they told me no more. They are aware of the workload and they are trying hard. Yes I wish communication was better too but it is what it is. Just have to be super patient. I have a list of people that still want in to this buy that did not make it so beware whoever got in, got something pretty special.

Turbo, I´m not taking it personally!! I´m just trying to see when I would be able to get a reply to confirm an eta and complete payment. just that.
Anyway I appreciate your constant possitive words!!

I just picked up my SC kit from CT engineering. Nate was great to come out on Labor Day and make the transaction. His shop is cool. Believe me, he is working on the superchargers. My advice is to be patient, let Nate work. Now.... Who should I have install the kit...?

Are you saying you have not been able to place your deposit? I spoke with Nate at length on Friday while driving to the Glen. There are more kits going out soon. Things are moving, just perhaps a little slower than they would like due to supplies. They really didn't expect 40+ kits sold.

Things are definitely moving now. Nate advised me last week that he will be shipping out mine next week. I have no issue with Nate in term of communication. Maybe because I'm not in a rush. He always keeps me informed and is really nice to talk to on the phone.

Dirt cheap that everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon :biggrin:

+1

Best GB.

I have tracking numbers. :)

Correction, I have the kit. Off to the shop in the morning!
DSC_1465.jpg

yay....skippy has a kit!!!! I trust you will give us an unbiased first impressions.

I'm hoping for full photo documentation up to your normal standard!

I have to work. :(

I'm going to leave my camera in the car and ask my guy to take pics during the install, but who knows what I'll get. I wouldn't blame him if he figures his time might be better spent.

I have to work. :(

I'm going to leave my camera in the car and ask my guy to take pics during the install, but who knows what I'll get. I wouldn't blame him if he figures his time might be better spent.

It took us a good 12hours to put it on. I'd rather he get it done vs. Take pics... unless you want to pay for another 2 hours of labor. ;)

Please PM me Pricing for 2004 NSX if GB is still open

---

Nevermind, just read the Toppic title :(
(Ends April 1, 2013)

Last edited:
Picked my car up today after install. WOW! Quiet and runs smooth. Only driven about 20 miles so far but can feel much more power. Mechanic who did install was impressed with quality of unit. This is going to be fun.

I wonder how many kits have been fulfilled already

I realize this is difficult, as I was anxious for my kit too, but patience is a virtue. My date had been pushed back while my kit was in the middle of being prepped for shipment. Since things got back on track, Nate has reached out on his own TWICE this week alone and has been very responsive. Also, I just got a tracking number today! :applouse:

There's definitely a light at the end of the tunnel!

On a different note, that triangle brace looks completely redesigned and welded now... And lightweight.

On a different note, that triangle brace looks completely redesigned and welded now... And lightweight.
That's the first thing I noticed too!

We need more pics in this thread! C'mon guys.. help me relive the first moments when I first installed my CTSC kit. btw.. took me about a week working 2-3hrs after work with lots of cleaning around the engine. Can do it in maybe 1 Saturday now. Fantastic craftsmanship and ease of install.

Yes they changed it. I don't know that it is any stronger though. I just want the old one I think.

Yes they changed it. I don't know that it is any stronger though. I just want the old one I think.

It's welded... It's definitely stronger. It's also the only one that fits under a cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back