• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Custom Comptech Supercharger Kit + Intercooler + Big 80mm TB + AEM INFINITY EMS & Mor

Custom Comptech Supercharger Kit $6500!

New thread created - most of the parts here sold.

Last edited:
Dyno numbers will always vary in the Dyno brand, air temp, altitude etc.

Car made 365HP / 430HP very conservative tune, running LOW / HI boost, with HATCH CLOSED, Mustang DYNO. Instant power delivery as you should expect, through the whole rpm range.
Car was also tuned on a fairly hot day (95 degrees). Lots of factors play into a dyno run, not just the parts themselves. The intercooler kit can drop the AIT's 20-30 degrees easily when its on, and more if you were to add a water meth kit.

Last edited:
I forgot, I will also be selling my Taitec GTLW exhaust & Angus Testpipes as well since I won't be using it any longer. The exhaust can be sold separately as long as I have a buyer for the Supercharger kit first.

IMG_7267.jpg

Last edited:
I HAVE A BUYER FOR THE HEAT EXCHANGER / WATER PUMP SETUP -

FULL KIT WITHOUT THE EMS STUFF & HEAT EXCHANGER SETUP - $7500 + Shipping / PP.

- Comptech 1.6 Supercharger Kit - Blower was completely rebuilt in 2016 by JB Performance, still under warranty. All internals seals, couplings etc. replaced, and impellers polished & balanced.
Includes low and hi boost pulleys.
- Custom Laminova Water to Air Intercooler Kit - Custom intake manifold - Top mount design - 12AN water inlets / outlets
- RC 550cc Injectors, with custom vibrant AN fuel lines, AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Custom Aluminum Air Box / Dual ARC filters, 3.5"
- Rebuilt alternator from AES, all couplers upgraded to silicone
- Cedar ridge locking S/C belt tensioner
- AEM Air Temp sensor & Fuel Pressure sensors
* I do have an extra engine-bay mounted aluminum reservoir tank for the intercooler, that sits where my oil breather tank is currently. I can include this for $100 extra. I also found my old front mounted radiator (heat exchanger), $100 for this as well.

Last edited:
Back