• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

dali racing

I've ordered from DALI three times this year and I haven't had any problems at all. Three separate orders, all shipped quickly, and I received exactly what I ordered.

I even ordered something that wasn't on the website, and Mark was able to get it for me.

I have corresponded with them by e-mail and they have always returned my e-mail within 24 hours.

I just had my first order from Dali and I can say that I had great communication
via e-mail and I quickly received my parts after shipping.
I would buy again from him.

I just purchased a UNI air filter from Dali Racing and I could not be happier with the customer service, fast shipping and the price. I will admit, he has a very interesting website and amusing selection of text but I was very happy. He was very helpful and replied immediately to my emails.

Thanks Dali Racing

Just received my order from Dali Racing, no problems, fast ship and great prices. Mark responded to my E-mails w/in 24 hrs.. This is my second time ordering and no problems, would recommend.

I've ordered many parts from Mark over the last 7 or 8 years and never experienced any issue although he has to ship to France.
Great customer service!
Thanks Mark:wink:

I personally have had good service and received my parts very quickly, and I am in Germany. Definitely good communication. I would also recommend.

I ordered a couple of Parts from Dali Racing the week before Christmas and he shipped them out the next day. I even got them in before Christmas! Awsome service/communication and very fast shipping.

Hadn't ordered from Mark in 8 years but ordered some in-stock items on Dec 31 and rec'd them today which is pretty quick considering holidays and USPS. Actually, Mark's willingness to ship USPS is a bonus for us Canadians who hate UPS/Fedex brokerage import fees. Also, timely email communications answering a couple of questions I had.

Great vendor! Great parts! Although some parts came in a little later than others mark still respond to my emails. I would definately order parts from him again.

great seller. got my order today!

I've never had any problems with my orders and Mark always responds to my emails promptly. Great seller, great prices, and fast shipping. I will surely do business again.

Dan

I too can vouch for Mark at Dali Racing.

Quick to respond to emails, answer my "newbie" questions, and attain parts. Also gave me a good deal! All of that with a good sense of humor! :biggrin:

Just ordered the complete hose kit and a new coolant bottle from Dali. Not a single hiccup in the process. :biggrin:

Ordered CF rad fan shroud and CF headlight covers from Mark. Excellent communication, no problems at all. He even went through the hassle of shipping my parts in 2 separate smaller boxes to cut down on shipping and customs charges.

Great guy to deal with, never had a problem whatsoever.

Many parts over many, many years, for many dollars. Many smiles. Many thanks Mark!

Just recieved new OEM hatch struts from Mark. Good communication and prompt service. :smile:

Back