• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Danica still causing a stir at Indy ... but this time it's F1 and an NSX!

I couldn't find any news sources with the details in print, but this everning, Danica was once again on the Indy sports scene. It would seem she did a cross promotion with the BAR team while the F1 cars are here at Indy. Typical questions like are you going to drive F1 one day, did you race against any of the F1 drives while racing in Britian, drivers saying there aren't enough girls in the sport to go around :). It would seem that she capped her day by going out on the track in a red NSX. Thought you might want to know what she uses as her "daily" driver...

whealy said:
It would seem that she capped her day by going out on the track in a red NSX. Thought you might want to know what she uses as her "daily" driver...

She's definatly a good looking chick but "HOT" maybe going slightly overboard. Needless to say; Im certainly NOT going to throw her out of bed.
My number #1 reason for posting is; can anyone confirm if she actually drives a red NSX and any additional gossip pertaining to her and the NSX?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
My number #1 reason for posting is; can anyone confirm if she actually drives a red NSX and any additional gossip pertaining to her and the NSX?

I'm guessing it was probably the display car from the Honda tent. They had a Red/Tan 04 there last year. Who knows....

Nate

I saw the clip on the local news and the Red NSX she drove around had a decal with a # on the side I believe. It was a short clip so I might be wrong, but I thought it was a Honda promo car.

Bridgewater said right...I wouldn't consider "HOT" looking. Most folks are fooled into believing she's hot, because she's a race car driver. How much do wanna make a bet, that if she wasn't a racer, most guys wouldn't give her a second look? As in, if she wasn't a celebrity and you saw her at the grocery store, you woulen't go "Daaaamnnnn!!". :biggrin: To me, she's average looking. :smile:

Spinner said:
As in, if she wasn't a celebrity and you saw her at the grocery store, you woulen't go "Daaaamnnnn!!". :biggrin: To me, she's average looking. :smile:

I still think she's better looking than the average girl :wink:

I sent an email, we will see if I get a reply.
We all like Nsx's, we all agree to disagree on other topics.
I like allseason tyres on my Nsx and I like such a beautiful person as Danica.
tRev

Spinner said:
How about she's "pretty average"? hehehehehe

How about "Ill take it!'

NSX indeed!

I have not seen any pictures of her in the NSX, but this is from the BAR Honda site:

IRL star Danica Patrick joins B.A.R Honda in Indianapolis

Rising star Danica Patrick was a guest of the B.A.R Honda team in the paddock at the Indianapolis Grand Prix yesterday (Thursday).

Danica, who drives for the Honda-powered Rahal Lettermann Racing IRL team, met B.A.R Honda race drivers Jenson Button and Takuma Sato for a photocall in front of the team garage. Danica then spent some time with members of the F1 media where she talked about being part of the Honda motor sports family.

In the afternoon, Danica, along with B.A.R Honda Sporting Director and winner of the 2003 Indy 500, Gil de Ferran, spent some time on the track taking members of the US media round for a lap in a Honda NSX road car.

23 year-old Danica came fourth in the Indy 500 at the end of May, finishing behind British winner Dan Wheldon driving for the Honda-powered Andretti Green Racing team.

Attachments

• 2318_800.jpg
    2318_800.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 908
  • xcapt.sge.dzh86.160605211859.photo00.photo.default-384x256.JPG
    xcapt.sge.dzh86.160605211859.photo00.photo.default-384x256.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 896
  • xcapt.naa10706161810.f1_us_grand_prix_irl_naa107.JPG
    xcapt.naa10706161810.f1_us_grand_prix_irl_naa107.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 907
Re: Danica = not hot? buahahahahahahaha

no doubt, we all have our unique perspective on what "hot" means. me, i think looks are great, and attitude are great... but looks *and* attitude... nothing better.

<sigh>

i have many inherent disqualifiers going against me (married, out of shape, age... you name it...>) but, having said that, there is absolutely no doubt in my former military-mind that she's **hot**. to wit:

* she's soooo hot she wears flameproof/resistant clothes to work!

* routinely drives a 200+mph car as key element of *her job*

* cute? she's nailed "cute" right to the wall

* no doubt whip-smart, comes with lightning-fast reactions

* great figure, an absolute spinner (kinda thin, but hey, that's a key component of being a spinner. vertically challenged being the other :)

* makes $'s (literally) by the carload

all of these things make her remarkably hot, especially when compared to "hot models", whos(often self generated) primary claim(s) to fame are bein thin and wearing dental floss for underwear.

Last weeks AutoWeek had her spread eagle on the front of an Indy car on there inside back cover with a caption that read something like: could you imagine A J Foyt in this position!!!

Danica is one hot driver and I'd love to see her drive for the BAR team.

she and Sato look to weigh about the same! :eek:

She's a cutie...

hmmm... I had lost interest in IRL/CART following Chip Gnassasi's Racing's TARGET cars switching from Honda to Toyota a few years back. (Chip was a llocal legend from where I grew up in Western Penn) Prior to that, drivers such as Alex Zanardi & Pablo Montoya were iconic in my eyes... they were masters on the track and Honda was a cut above the rest.

I have to confess, Danica Patrick is perhaps a significant reason as to why I may now follow the IRL, albeit in a fair-weather-fan capacity.

Seeing this link w/ Danica to F1's BAR Honda team is rather interesting! She's definitely getting Honda's name out there in racing circle's mainstream and also to the everyday enthusiasist. My mom even knows of her!?! :cool:

Great publicity for Honda in America, especially in the sport of racing!

Im still waiting for some pics of her in the NSX!

15 secs, LOL, a self proclaimed sprinter!, That sports pickle article is funny.
The way she is advertising herself it almost makes me believe it. Every pic I have seen of her she is spread eagle or half naked, not something that I have a problem with :biggrin: , but if she truly wants some respect I would think that she would be slightly more reserved. The least she could do is have more then a small A cup if she is going to be in a bikini top in all these pics.

Back