• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC/MD drag racing

ak

Legendary Member
Anyone interested in going to a drag strip before it gets too cold? This is DC metro area...not too many test and tune days left but i think there are one or two left.

Come on...no takers?
frown.gif
I think i may hit Capitol Raceway in Crofton, MD this Friday.

Ak-

I replied to your email last night before I saw this post with possible dates. It looks like Sunday will be the day this weekend with reliable weather.

Does either track have open sessions on Sunday's?

Not sure about Capital but 75-80 Dragway does their test n' tunes on Sundays. If you guyes want, I can lead a caravan there since it's less than 30 minutes away from Rockville.

I'll go to 75-80 on Sunday if the weather's good; plus, that place is so deserted you can probably get 10+ runs in a hour. BTW, if we do this, can we do it early? I have tickets to the 'Skins game on Sunday night.

Hey guys, here's the final deal. I'm going to 75-80 dragway on Sun. I'm meeting up with fangtl at Rio entertainment center off of I270 exit 10, at 9:30am. We'll take it to the drag strip from there. Let me know if any of you can make it. Sorry for the short notice.... Feel free to give me a call at 847-343-2276. Thanks.

Akio

Back