• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DDM 55w HID kits - Best price here! $155 shipped.

Hey guys,

Thanks, I received my kit a few days ago and was able to install them last night. I snapped a few pictures and compared them side by side to my current 35w HID kit. I'll try posting those pics shortly.

My only grip, in my opinion, this kit was a plug and play kit, but at the same time, it was not. Initially, I plugged everything in, and viola, lights camera action! But when I went to install the dust caps, the wiring harness from that of the HID kit was too long/large to squeeze into the dust cover. Did anyone else have this?

But when I went to install the dust caps, the wiring harness from that of the HID kit was too long/large to squeeze into the dust cover. Did anyone else have this?

I had the same problem initially, and after I removed the headlights I was able to fit everything under the caps ans screw them on without a problem. It's almost impossible to screw the caps on with the headlight in the frame.

I had the same problem initially, and after I removed the headlights I was able to fit everything under the caps ans screw them on without a problem. It's almost impossible to screw the caps on with the headlight in the frame.

ALMOST impossible sounds about right lol

I got this kit months ago. I couldn't get the kit installed because my car had been in the shop.

Well, I got my car back and installed the kit (6000k) last night. It was very easy to install. The quality is very good. It's definitely brighter than the HID I had in the car before. As a matter of fact, brighter than all my friend's NSX's (they all have HID). It's relatively inexpensive and comes with lifetime warranty.

I would recommend this kit. Happy customer here. :)

Please note, Synergy Autoworks is, for the time being, no longer a vendor of our HID kits.

Dabears2k.com will not be providing support, for the time being, for Synergy Autoworks' HID sales. Again, this is subject to change, but for the time being we no longer support Synergy Autoworks. If you bought a kit from Synergy before May 31, we will still support your kits 100%.

Kits can still be purchased directly from us and we will, of course, provide the best customer service.

Starting June 1, Due to the increasing prices in wholesale HID prices from Dabears2k.com. We no longer continue our business relationship with Debears2k.com.

We still have more 9006, 5000K and 6000K in stock, ready to ship same day.

Now available International Shipping.

synergyaw

I have been trying to reach you to order a couple sets, but I havent heard back. Please contact me via PM

Thanks!

Starting June 1, Due to the increasing prices in wholesale HID prices from Dabears2k.com. We no longer continue our business relationship with Debears2k.com.

We still have more 9006, 5000K and 6000K in stock, ready to ship same day.

Now available International Shipping.

ditto... do we buy from dabears or synergy? i'm looking for the 55w, 5000k kit.

this is rare... we have customers willing to toss $ at the vendors. take the opportunity while this US economy still has some life left!

We're still the distributor and you can order directly from us. We've always been around and answer questions for support if you need it.

Matt
dabears2k.com/nsx

Back