• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DDM 55w HID kits - Best price here! $155 shipped.

We are now the exclusive dealer of this product on Prime. We have purchased many units through Matt at dabears2k, so we can bring you a great price. No more waiting for a group buy. He is no longer selling on this site and we have exclusive rights to sell the product here.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100334

This kit is a full 55w and is about 6x as brights as the stock headlights (over 6000 lumens, stock is around 1600 lumens) .

The DDM kits have the lowest fail rate in the industry and are top-quality.

These kits come with a lifetime warranty directly from the manufacturer.

I can get you any bulb type you need. We have them for your NSX or for any other car you might own, you can get them at the same price.

DDMold.jpg

All bulbs (h1, h4, 9005, 9006, etc) are the same price. The only bulbs that cost more are D2R, D2S, D1S, and H6M.

NA2's are the ones that have HIDs from the factory. The ones that come with HIDs need to order a D2S bulb from us, which costs $15 more.

This 55W HID kit for $160 shipped with a lifetime warranty. Payments can be made to [email protected].

1. KooLaid - Shipped 3/24
2. 350ztoronto - Shipped 3/28
3. midNight Sun Xpress - Shipped 3/25
4. Bluesi - Shipped 3/26
5. BluryNSX - Shipped 3/28
6. BluryNSX - Shipped 3/28
7. DocL - Shipped 3/28
8. nh_nsx - Shipped 3/31
9. RudeBoy_baby_NSX - shipped 3/29
10. RudeBoy_baby_NSX - shipped 3/29
11. DRIFTER - shipped 3/31
12. RudeBoy_baby_NSX - Shipped 3/31
13. VoSter - Shipped 4/1
14. VoSter - Shipped 4/1
15. rasir_x - Shipped 4/3
16. rasir_x - Shipped 4/3
17. Ko_NSX - Shipped 4/4

*Shipping to Canada/overseas will be a $35 flat rate.

Last edited:
So this is another Mode4 type of situation?
dabears2K selling $170 for GB and here you are offering less w/o GB?
Another business tactic?:confused:

Please read the entire original post before you make stupid comments. We bought them from dabears2k. They are no longer going to be selling them on this site, we bought enough so we can sell them to you all at a better than groupbuy price.

Please read the entire original post before you make stupid comments. We bought them from dabears2k. They are no longer going to be selling them on this site, we bought enough so we can sell them to you all at a better than groupbuy price.

How was that stupid? I didn't come out of nowhere and say that. Thus far I only see you sell products that someone else on this board sold. Sure you sell them for less (good for the consumer, but bad on your image). I can careless to comment if you were to sell something you came up with (if then someone else stoled your product (idea) and sell for less I'd make the same comment to that person).
You might gain businesses with newbies, but those that have been here long will not see it that way.
JMHO, no need to get defensive.

FWIW, I am in the market for a set but doesn't seem I'd buy it from you (no hard feelings)

NA1/2-R

I'm so SORRY he call you a name and please except my apologies.

Again sorry about that...

Kyong

Hey guys, count me in. I've hesitated forever to buy a set. What temp do you recommend for brightest, w/o yellow and blue? I just don't want to attract an unnecessary attention from "THE MAN".

6000k is too blue and 4300k is too yellow for me. I want pure white

Oh and it would be awesome if you guys could do a complete install write up like you did with the rear diffusers. I keep hearing about some reversed wiring in the harness.

If you look at the original thread it has pics of 5k and 6k temps. I went with 5k because I didn't need more attention from "The Man" also, haven't had any problems yet. :cool:

The only REALLY good picture with these DDM 55w is this 6000k. It is too blue for me. The other pic originally posted for 5000k was crappy quality image in comparison to this.

Stolen from another member here, the pic posted below is THIS EXACT DDM HID in 6000k
HID_Light.jpg

Last edited:
Well payment sent, hook it up with a 5000k guys. :biggrin: Nice doin' business with ya and first of many to come from a not so newb, just a poor college student once again lol.

Guys, just letting everyone know that Kyong and Synergy Autoworks are now the official vendor of DDM kits here on Prime. We will still be around here to answer technical questions and make sure that you guys get only the best customer support from Synergy.

We are happy to be working with Kyong and Synergy. It will only give you guys cheaper prices and even better customer service!

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Matt
Dabears2k Performance

How was that stupid? I didn't come out of nowhere and say that. Thus far I only see you sell products that someone else on this board sold. Sure you sell them for less (good for the consumer, but bad on your image). I can careless to comment if you were to sell something you came up with (if then someone else stoled your product (idea) and sell for less I'd make the same comment to that person).
You might gain businesses with newbies, but those that have been here long will not see it that way.

FWIW, I am in the market for a set but doesn't seem I'd buy it from you (no hard feelings)

It was stupid.

I too have been selling items for the best pricing on prime, in which I feel is the right thing to do. I don't understand why you think it is ok for someone to rip people off. I am glad there are vendors such as synergy here to give us Prime members a fair mark up. I never understood people like you who support vendors who have triple digit % mark-ups, or inflated shipping rates???? And then bash people who are fair. You make no sense. I am in NO WAY affiliated with Synergy, I have never posted in their defense before, and have never talked/emailed/PM'd with them. I just don't see your logic.

I don't see how it's bad for their image. These HID kits are available from many other vendors, and the post clearly states that they made an agreement with dabears2k to sell them here on Prime. Do you really believe that every product needs to be sold exclusively by one vendor? Capitalism?

You don't happen to be from SoCal, do you?

BTW, there is no word "stoled"; stole is past tense of steal.

This kit is a full 55w and is about 6x as brights as the stock headlights (over 6000 lumens, stock is around 1600 lumens) .

6000/1600 = 3.75 FYI. Just some honest feedback on this kit as my friend wanted me to purchase a kit for him from the original vendor. The car was a 2008 Altima. Price was just over $190 shipped at the time for kit with lifetime warranty. Not bad for a slim ballast kit so I helped him acquire the kit.

The first thing I noticed when installing the kit for an H11 system was that the kit was not plug and play. I personally always use a relay kit and my friend didn't care either way. So plug and play means that it should plug into the original harness which it did not. It came with 2 separate spade connectors, no plug. I was told to that usually people plug the spades into the H11 connector and use electrical tape to separate the plugs... no thanks. So I had no other choice to do this than to cut the factory harness and solder the wires together. Second problem that came up was that one of the H11 bulbs did not fit. I thought at first it might be a headlamp issue but then the other bulb fit. So we visually compared the bulbs and the one that didn't fit looked different because the prongs were longer. That kept it from fitting into the headlamp. So with the help of a file, we filed until the bulb finally fit. Light output was as expected, I've installed many HID kits and I know of the improvements so I'm not astounded as most first time installers would be.

The price is hard to beat for a slim kit with a good warranty but I spent 2 hours putting in this kit that wasn't properly designed for an Altima. Hopefully for the NSX, these problems won't exist.

This forum is called Vendors / Product Info, Questions & Reviews / Group Buys so that's why I'm giving this honest review, from a guy that lives and breathes 12v. As always, I recommend you spend the extra cash for the relay kit, especially with these 55w kits or if you care about your car. HID is a huge improvement over halogen so customers are always overzealous to recommend the vendor that they purchased their HID kits from. You have a lot of choices out there. So two good strategies is to choose safety and support. A kit that is safe for your car (must use relays) and has good support from the vendor.

would it really cost that much more to ship to me?? =D
im like 1 hour away from buffalo ^_^
let me know i'll send payment now

It was stupid.

I too have been selling items for the best pricing on prime, in which I feel is the right thing to do. I don't understand why you think it is ok for someone to rip people off. I am glad there are vendors such as synergy here to give us Prime members a fair mark up. I never understood people like you who support vendors who have triple digit % mark-ups, or inflated shipping rates???? And then bash people who are fair. You make no sense. I am in NO WAY affiliated with Synergy, I have never posted in their defense before, and have never talked/emailed/PM'd with them. I just don't see your logic.

i agree.... wtf :confused:
regardless, it's cheaper for the same stuff. why is that bad?

Do you have 5000K H1?
How much for a set shipped to Norway (or Europe in general)?

......people like you should be Ban NOW!
good luck trying to sell your JDM product!
seems like you will have 300% mark up just like your buddy!
+1 for SynergyAutoworks

Sorry but this might be a silly question but will this work for the high beam? I already have a low beam hid kit.

Back