• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dear Santa, toys for my NA2 White NSX ~ :)

For those who have asked for videos, I rarely take any let alone drive the car but here's one rolling video from WekFest 2015 roll-out:

Car is running GT5.1 exhaust with resonated test pipes:

https://instagram.com/p/5K1vBPmW3e/

Rick

Caught this morning "ohhhhhh" reaction from crowd, 2:20. The lip you have, is that polyurethane?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=quRfDIEz_5o

Well the lip is made by JP Aero however I have a custom diffuser piece made of ABS under its not as bad as it sounds in that video, there was no damage whatsoever! The lower diffuser acts as a scrape plate since it will scrape no matter what I do as the front overhang is quite long now past the front wheel.

Couple of random shots but for me, all my cars need to be white or yellow (weekend fun toys at least).

This is a cool shot of Honda GPW vs. Suzuka Grey from Audi which I consider white but it actually has a grey hue to it....

Although I love GPW, few people know when I first started shopping for this NSX years ago - I was actually looking for a yellow one but somehow stumbled onto white instead. Years later, I have a yellow one parked next to it and confirms my belief that the NSX looks more exotic in yellow!

I'm curious, why don't u drive ur white car? maybe none of my business just curious.

Family priorities take precedence over the car so the car only gets driven to major car shows / events.

Recently the car trailered to NSXPO 2015 and here's some random shots from the event, great time putting faces to all the SN's we've chatted with over the years!

Couple of random shots but for me, all my cars need to be white or yellow (weekend fun toys at least).

This is a cool shot of Honda GPW vs. Suzuka Grey from Audi which I consider white but it actually has a grey hue to it....

Although I love GPW, few people know when I first started shopping for this NSX years ago - I was actually looking for a yellow one but somehow stumbled onto white instead. Years later, I have a yellow one parked next to it and confirms my belief that the NSX looks more exotic in yellow!

I have no idea how I missed the pic above. Simply amazing!!

A recent photo from the NorCal Initial D meet up!

Car is undergoing some changes in the stereo system as we plan to prototype some new parts for the NSX community. A new subwoofer solution and DD dash panel version will be tested for production. The dash panel will be offered as a direct replacement without a core exchange, meaning you get to keep your stock dash panel if you ever want to go back to stock! This will be offered in both FRP (for painting) or Carbon fiber finish:

here's our new donor rear speaker panel - this will be completely rebuilt in fiberglass / carbon to house a pair of JL 6" subwoofers. The plan is to make this a drop in speaker box for ANY NSX owner to use which will mean no more sacrificing precious passenger leg room to put a subwoofer or cutting the OEM carpet! We have found the footwell sub location does not sound good as it's too boomy. We think the 6" solution will be the ultimate subwoofer setup for the NSX similar to what Ferrari does for they HI FI sound setup. The big advantage here again is NO NEED to cut your stock rear trim - we will offer a direct replacement panel for easy installation.

Many of you know us for our carbon work but if you want to give your OEM leather shift knob a new lease on life, let us know as we can also do custom leather stitching such as this:

thanks for follow, keep track of our build here or follow us on Instagram [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

www.euroboutique.us

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Look for a new black suede JDM Honda airbag to replace the current airbag setup.

We can delete the Acura logo but wanted a nice Honda airbag to match all the badges outside the car:

Last edited:
here's our new donor rear speaker panel - this will be completely rebuilt in fiberglass / carbon to house a pair of JL 6" subwoofers. The plan is to make this a drop in speaker box for ANY NSX owner to use which will mean no more sacrificing precious passenger leg room to put a subwoofer or cutting the OEM carpet! We have found the footwell sub location does not sound good as it's too boomy. We think the 6" solution will be the ultimate subwoofer setup for the NSX similar to what Ferrari does for they HI FI sound setup. The big advantage here again is NO NEED to cut your stock rear trim - we will offer a direct replacement panel for easy installation.

I am very interested in this. Always wondered why this hadn't been done. I think this would free up utilizing the floor sub enclosure to house an amp or other bits. I know I have seen someone do that on here somewhere.

Also, have you condidered making an option where the center box is additional lockable storage like on an S2K?

I am very interested in this. Always wondered why this hadn't been done. I think this would free up utilizing the floor sub enclosure to house an amp or other bits. I know I have seen someone do that on here somewhere.

Also, have you condidered making an option where the center box is additional lockable storage like on an S2K?

thanks - no we are not going to make one with a lockable compartment, you only have so much space and we plan to maximize interior volume for the subwoofers. The idea is to create a full enclosed sub box that can be dropped into any NSX. This would alleviate any loss of leg room. Preliminary measurements look like we are going to be making the box for a pair of JL 6W3's but also looking at a few other woofer brands.

thanks

thanks - no we are not going to make one with a lockable compartment, you only have so much space and we plan to maximize interior volume for the subwoofers. The idea is to create a full enclosed sub box that can be dropped into any NSX. This would alleviate any loss of leg room. Preliminary measurements look like we are going to be making the box for a pair of JL 6W3's but also looking at a few other woofer brands.

thanks

I have been waiting to do a sound upgrade. I will wait to see what you come up with. Keep us posted!

We brought out our NSX and Lambo to the annual Breast Cancer Awareness charity car show the past weekend (10/15/16) to support a very good cause and friends! This is a great local car show in Norcal that is very down to earth and cozy. All of the attendees are here for a good reason and it's not about the cars but rather just having a good time together.

We are thankful to be able to participate in this every year!

Some snapshots:

Interior:

Do the ladies look happier in the NSX or the Lambo? :)

Last edited:
Back