• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

detroit area anyone?

are there any nsxers in the detroit area?
i can't possibly be the only one out here.
i saw a white nsx parked outside of the ford automatic trans plant in livonia. is the owner a member of prime? i've given up hope of passing an on coming nsx so that i may high beam him/her. help me out here folks... chicago is too far.

-nick

Originally posted by nicholas421:
i saw a white nsx parked outside of the ford automatic trans plant in livonia. is the owner a member of prime? i've given up hope of passing an on coming nsx so that i may high beam him/her. help me out here folks... chicago is too far.

dan in dexter (silver), me in ann arbor, (black), neighbor has a black one too, friend has a red auto...
-nick

someone emailed me from highland. he own's a 97 yellow t, and he knows someone in milford with a silver one. perhaps we can get some sort of a monthly meeting going in our area (similar to the one in chicago).

A new owner, I'm Tim, and I also am from Dexter. Haven't seen any NSX around except a black one at the dealer in Ann Arbor which was getting serviced. Mine is Monte Carlo Blue.

Oh, I thought we were talking about the Detroit area.
smile.gif

In addition to the 11 club members in the Detroit area, there are 5 more in western Michigan.

-nick

There are three of us from the A2 area that regularly attend the CGI Motorsports track events at Gingerman Raceway. Check out www.cgimotorsports.com

-nick

Hi Nick,

I am from Waterford and own a slightly modified '91 (wheels/tires/lowered/tinted/stereo)
smile.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
Hi Nick,

I am from Waterford and own a slightly modified '91 (wheels/tires/lowered/tinted/stereo)
smile.gif

well its starting to finally (barely) look like spring. anyone game for a get together again? perhaps lunch this time followed by a drive.

Nick,

Sounds good. Also, I am thinking about the getting the BBSC. Trying to assess whether others would be interested in an install party.

Tim

I'm over in Bloomfield. I don't currently have a NSX, but I am lining up potent ional vehicles every day.

I have access to a bunch of aftermarket parts thru my job (I wholesale import performance parts) so if anyone needs something, lemme know and I'll do everything I can. =)

Keep me in the loop on events and hopefully I can join up sooner than later.

I am in the market for a 95-T in Black or White, but I'm open to any quality deals on clean cars... If anyone hears anything, lemme know!

Thanks

I am in windsor justed picked up a 91 red/black 41000 kms mint so far i love it i work in detroit intrested in anny meet count me in

THis is a bit late...

I have a 91 black/black NSX, living in Sterling Heights, near Hall Rd (M-59). Got some DC SPorts headers and a Taitec Parallel GT Exhaust.

Let me know if anyones planning anything, short get together, etc.

Back