• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dinner Meet: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - 4/16/14 - 6:00pm

Please join the AZ NSX crew for crawfish and more this Wednesday at Pappadeux. We will have to make a reservation, so please let me know if you will be bringing a +1.

Where: Pappadeux Seafood Kitchen - 11051 N. Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix, AZ 85029
When: Wednesday 4/16/14 @ 6:00pm

https://maps.google.com/?q=11051+N.+Black+Canyon+Hwy+Phoenix,+AZ+85029

Going:
1) OyATL
2) PHOEN$X
3) NsXMas
4) firstnsx
5) Teej
6) neilsx
7) nsxter
8) RedWings (maybe)
9)

Last edited:
Will be in S.F. - sorry to miss meeting you folks!

Last edited:
I'm going to try and make it, I'll have to leave work early..

You do not want to drive a nice car like the NSX to Pappadeaux. I had one of my prior cars vandalized while I was there, and the parking can be pretty tight given how popular this restaurant is. If you must bring a nice car, you might want to park at the hotel next door (or at the vacant/formerTGIF building south of the restaurant).

OyATL said Pappadeaux has some of the best crawfish he's had, and given that he's lived in New Orleans and Atlanta, I think that's pretty high praise. If you don't know how to eat crawfish, here's a helpful instructional video:

I would like to believe someone will not vandalize a line up of nicer cars as opposed to a single nice car nested in a parking lot with other cars, usually rental cars. That being said, in order to pull this off, you would probably have to make a request that they rope off say... 5 or 6 parking spots with reserved. Restaurants (like hotels and night clubs) love the curb appeal that nice cars bring.

Pappadeaux is one of the busiest restaurants in town (you can expect up to a 2 hour wait during rush hour if you don't have a reservation), and I doubt think they have the staff (or care enough) to handle special parking for high profile guests. You'll see what I mean on your first visit. It's best to leave your nice cars at home. The area around the restaurant (Metro Center) has been in a state of decline for a couple of decades, but sufficient amount of traffic from nearby businesses have managed to keep the restaurant in operation.

Yeah I've been to that location before about 6 weeks ago when I was staying in that area. It was crazy busy and that side of the freeway (business district) felt much safer than the Metro Center side for sure.

Yeah I've been to that location before about 6 weeks ago when I was staying in that area. It was crazy busy and that side of the freeway (business district) felt much safer than the Metro Center side for sure.
I thought it was safe too, until someone tried to steal my car and cost me $600 in repairs (to replace a door lock, and fix the door dent). :frown::mad: Thank god it wasn't the NSX.

Last edited:
I thought it was safe too, until someone tried to steal my car and cost me $600 in repairs (to replace a door lock, and fix the door dent). :frown::mad: Thank god it wasn't the NSX.

I mean... you can only be SO SAFE these days.. :biggrin: So that means I cant drive one of your NSX's? :cool: j/k

I know what you look like anyway so I dont care what you drive up there in. haha

You do not want to drive a nice car like the NSX to Pappadeaux. I had one of my prior cars vandalized while I was there, and the parking can be pretty tight given how popular this restaurant is. If you must bring a nice car, you might want to park at the hotel next door (or at the vacant/formerTGIF building south of the restaurant).

OyATL said Pappadeaux has some of the best crawfish he's had, and given that he's lived in New Orleans and Atlanta, I think that's pretty high praise. If you don't know how to eat crawfish, here's a helpful instructional video:

Where can I find a hot crawfish chick like her? :biggrin:

I am a maybe for dinner.

Have some biz guys in town and tentative plans that may change

Have a great time, everyone - hope to see you at a future dinner!

-Alan Z, now called Ansible, formerly known as Operand.

Anyone else's stomach hurt? :)
by7ytezu.jpg

6u5e4ema.jpg

Back