• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dinner Meet: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - 4/16/14 - 6:00pm

You guys are a bunch of pros!

2014-04-16_Pappadeaux_2.jpg

how about someplace next time where there isn't such a concern that the cars will get vandalized and where the food is good? I'm just sayin. If we're gonna go through the trouble of setting up a meet/dinner (though since i didn't show, i hardly have room to complain)...

And fwiw i've been to New Orleans probably 20x, and about the ONLY thing i do when i'm there is look for good food. I've been to pretty much every "cajun" restaurant in phoenix that i've heard of. There's not much in the way of great food.. tho the gumbo at Lafitte is good, and the gumbo at the place in flagstaff is very good.

Well I had a good time and the food wasn't bad at all. But for me it was more about the event and get together than where we met or what we ate. But that's just me.

I already have plans. Besides.. crawfish scare me *yackkkk*

Good times with crawfish! Nice seeing you guys and meeting you Jhae. Have to meet up more often, if i can just figure out how to stop doing that whole work thing. lol

Back