• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Double Din center + Navpod

What are you guys doing for the dual set up? I know Gill did this but I have seen others. I am weeks away from an NSX with a double din, but I also want to move towards the Honda navpod and put a screen in that, then utilize both.

What are you all doing, what do you have driving the navpod setup, what do you using for the 7" screen in the navpod?

Congrats on the car. We need to hook up and I can help you out with some options. I was using an in car computer to drive a small computer screen. Another option would be to use the remote screen option from your double din. I have an Eclipse double din in the Audi driving an Alpine 10 inch screen for the kids and then using the double din screen for Nav.

Biggest problem is that the screen is pretty high and the ambient light during the day can wash out the screen. The only thing that worked for me was a transflective screen which allowed me to view the screen during the day but it is pretty expensive. I don't have my screen installed at this time so I can show you what it looks like. (Both the transflective and non-transflective screen).

Congrats on the car. We need to hook up and I can help you out with some options. I was using an in car computer to drive a small computer screen. Another option would be to use the remote screen option from your double din. I have an Eclipse double din in the Audi driving an Alpine 10 inch screen for the kids and then using the double din screen for Nav.

Biggest problem is that the screen is pretty high and the ambient light during the day can wash out the screen. The only thing that worked for me was a transflective screen which allowed me to view the screen during the day but it is pretty expensive. I don't have my screen installed at this time so I can show you what it looks like. (Both the transflective and non-transflective screen).

When i get the ride, Ill come out and see you in Dexter on the weekend.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Last edited:
Back