• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Double Din face lift with cup holder

Finally got around to cleaning up all the lines, ashtray opens without issue. Experimenting with gloss black...Not a perfect paint job, but good enough for the purpose of making a mold.

If anyone is interested in one of these let me know, I will be having a limited number of them made. Not sure on price just yet.

Attachments

• IMGP2201.jpg
    IMGP2201.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 260
  • IMGP2199.jpg
    IMGP2199.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 255
  • IMGP2202.jpg
    IMGP2202.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 255
Quote:
If anyone is interested in one of these let me know, I will be having a limited number of them made. Not sure on price just yet

Please put me on the list, I would be very interested i this style of console...I am not certain of color at this point...I also like the '05 metallic look....is that an option?

thank you

Finally got around to cleaning up all the lines, ashtray opens without issue. Experimenting with gloss black...Not a perfect paint job, but good enough for the purpose of making a mold.

If anyone is interested in one of these let me know, I will be having a limited number of them made. Not sure on price just yet.

VERY interested in one if you have them made. YGPM---

Please put me on this list. Looks great good workmanship!!!!
Thank You,
Bob

Count me in.... Gun Metal color preferred...

Any new info on the double din order? Love to have one:biggrin:

You need to create a vendor page so this thread can be moved to that forum.

Mike

You need to create a vendor page so this thread can be moved to that forum.

Mike

Thanks to all for the interest and comments. I have not posted this for sale officially since I'm not sure of what the price point will be and or if I can get them made in any significant numbers. Seems to be enough interest that I will commit to getting 5 pieces made up and take it from there. My concern is not so much with the fiberglass piece itself but the mounting hardware for the ashtray and shift boot ...this can be very finicky and time consuming. Other recent offerings have left that to the buyer and I'm not sure how many people would want to take that on.

I would like to clarify that if this goes forward I will NOT be supplying these painted. I have tooled this up for the Pioneer Avic unit but every unit is slightly different so you may have to do minor sanding to the din opening before paint to get it to fit your application .

One last teaser pic in silver

Attachments

• IMGP2220.jpg
    IMGP2220.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
I really like what you did around the climate control. It just fits with the DD head unit.

Wonder if it would be possible for someone to move the climate control to the bottom and raise the display up higher. Don't think i've seen that before.

Mike

I'm interested in one. Is this official?

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
If anyone is interested in one of these let me know, I will be having a limited number of them made. Not sure on price just yet

Please put me on the list, I would be very interested i this style of console...I am not certain of color at this point...I also like the '05 metallic look....is that an option?

thank you

Hi , just wondering if this is going forward....I had indicated to put me on the list way back when...but I didn't PM you or anything...were you going to be taking orders based on the order of replies in the thread?...feel free to PM your price if that suits you better.

Thanks alot, Curtis

Back