• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downers Grove Cruise Night, Friday June 13th

Chicago Crew!

So, it's been a real slow start to the car season this year. Fear not. Spring Fling is right around the corner.

But in the mean time, let's get together this Friday at Downers Grove to catch up. I talked to a lot of people this week that seemed interested, provided weather cooperates. Right now, the forecast is uncertain. We'll play it by ear.

Details are here, for any newbies...

http://www.chicagoareacruisenight.c...DownersGroveCruiseNight/tabid/58/Default.aspx

If weather is good, plan on meeting around 5:30 ish. Try and park in the east lot by the train tracks where we always park.

See you there.

Can't do it this week, but I'll be there, with the NSX if weather is good, on the 20th. Going to be visiting friends in Naperville that weekend in any case. We'll be parking his/my car near the train station while we look at the air cooled stuff. Tony

Dave will be there with the Type R and I will come with the NSX.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll stay dry. So far the forecast looks fairly promising for tonight.

Because of the weather report, I did not bring the NSX to work. Weather Report for Today: A chance of some strong thunderstorms. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High around 75F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Clown car was the vehicle of choice for today.

Edit: 1 min late with the forcast. Miss Craezy beat me to it.

Accuweather shows 70% chance of rain between 4-7 PM. :mad:

All the forecasts I'm looking at (including NOAA) say only 20% chance of showers this afternoon, and then partly cloudy tonight. The radar looks clean for the rest of the night, and the rain has finally moved into Indiana.

I'm gonna having some faith! :smile:

Are we doing dinner?? BallyDoyle's perhaps?

I'm GOING! It's just a little overcast.

I wanted to get on a 3:30 train but I had to push it to 4:20. So I'll get there around 6:30.:frown:

But I will get there. I'm all for Ballydoyle.

- Frank

Back