• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Mt Baldy via GMR with a "twist" on 8-25

I recommend Rugby Meclizine HCl for travel sickness. I bought a bottle of 100 chewable tablets at Target over two years ago, after I puked as a passenger on two different S2000 drives back east. :frown: They're over the counter and cheap. They have stopped me from getting sick as a passenger and I'll be chewing one or two before GMR, now that I've driven it once and know how it affects me.

Alan & Samantha -------- including breakfast :biggrin:

Reminder

If you are going on the lift and having breakfast you MUST get the pass online!!!!! Click on the link on the first post.

Get the pass. Or jump onto the moving car and hold on hahah

This has nothing to do with the drive on Sunday but I'm going to post the photo anyway. I took delivery of a 2007 Laguna Blue S2000 yesterday. I'll be selling my '05 Suzuka Blue. Thank you, Les, for the ride. I ended up getting it home around 11:30AM.

This has nothing to do with the drive on Sunday but I'm going to post the photo anyway. I took delivery of a 2007 Laguna Blue S2000 yesterday. I'll be selling my '05 Suzuka Blue. Thank you, Les, for the ride. I ended up getting it home around 11:30AM.

Was the one for sale near LAX? We were looking at that one if it was :) Congrats!

Was the one for sale near LAX? We were looking at that one if it was :) Congrats!

^No. It came from Raleigh, North Carolina. It's got under 12,000 miles on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I plan to hike to the top of Mt Baldy, a 3.5 mile hike one way. Anybody else?

It's supposed to be around 91*F on Sunday, at Mount Baldy. I'd be interested in the hike if was cool.

I haven't bought my lift ticket yet (no computer or printer setup yet) I will have to do it Saturday when I am back in the OC. Someone remind me to buy these and print it out before the drive haha.

John, don't forget. Otherwise your out 38 bucks haha

I haven't bought my lift ticket yet (no computer or printer setup yet) I will have to do it Saturday when I am back in the OC. Someone remind me to buy these and print it out before the drive haha.

Don't forget Jonathan.

I knew I bought mine but couldn't find it. I out smarted myself. Oh, yeah! I already put it in the NSX so I wouldn't forget it. Doh.

Don't forget Jonathan.

I knew I bought mine but couldn't find it. I out smarted myself. Oh, yeah! I already put it in the NSX so I wouldn't forget it. Doh.

Thanks patty :biggrin: excited for the drive and the hike. Hopefully my passenger doesn't mind some spirited shenanigans.

Thanks patty :biggrin: excited for the drive and the hike. Hopefully my passenger doesn't mind some spirited shenanigans.

"HIKE" ?? Who said anything about HIKE ? I'm stuffing my face at the all u can eat breakfast then rolling my fat ass down the hill

Back