• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving Ambition racing with Kip.

Just curious what kinda speeds you were doing down the front straight? I was doing about 150 in my street car so I imagine you guys must be doing 180 or so? Do you have any in car videos of a lap around RA you could post so I can see where I'm losing that 30 seconds you guys have on me. LoL, but seriously I'd love to see a full lap from inside that car.

Great job guys !

Just curious what kinda speeds you were doing down the front straight? I was doing about 150 in my street car so I imagine you guys must be doing 180 or so? Do you have any in car videos of a lap around RA you could post so I can see where I'm losing that 30 seconds you guys have on me. LoL, but seriously I'd love to see a full lap from inside that car.

Hi, I believe shad saw data showing 172 mph +/-. Shad also may have video when the car gets home this week. Shad devoted alot to this cause and probably has an emense amount to catch up on. I'm sure he will post it when he can. Thanks for looking, Kip

Kudos to Kip given that this was his first time at the track - and to Shad for having developed such an awesome handling and power - but us locals knew that already :wink:

Also kudos must be given to the BMW as well; it appears he was outbraking the NSX and catching up on the turns once he got his tires warmed up.

And great to have that rear view video :smile:

Kudos to Kip given that this was his first time at the track - and to Shad for having developed such an awesome handling and power - but us locals knew that already :wink:

Also kudos must be given to the BMW as well; it appears he was outbraking the NSX and catching up on the turns once he got his tires warmed up.

Indeed that bimmer handled well and the driver must have had some experience at ra..but boy does that nsx have power..I mean the bmw just disapeared in the rear view..

Kip was at RA before Hrant...been in car with him and was a blast.

Hi Guys,
Just going through the camera and here are some picture from the event @ Road America. Cheers,
Shad

Attachments

• DSC04482rev1.jpg
    DSC04482rev1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC04506rev1.jpg
    DSC04506rev1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC04508rev1.jpg
    DSC04508rev1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC04511rev1.jpg
    DSC04511rev1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC04512rev1.jpg
    DSC04512rev1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC04535rev1.jpg
    DSC04535rev1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC04540rev1.jpg
    DSC04540rev1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC04571rev1.jpg
    DSC04571rev1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC04586rev1.jpg
    DSC04586rev1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 77
Amazing work guys. Sorry about the transmission but I guess that is part of the learning curve.

GL and thanks for representing us!

Shad, Kip are you guys still going to make it to the SCCA Runoffs in Sept?

Back