Dyno Results for 3.2 w/9 lb. pulley?

Number9

I've seen a number of posts indicating that a number of 3.2 litre NSXs have been supercharged with the 9 lb. kit. I spoke with Shad at Comptech and he indicated that they don't have a 9 lb. kit for the 3.2 litre engines because they haven't found suitable injectors. Am curious if the folks running the 3.2s at 9lb boost are having any air/fuel issues and what sort of RWHP they are seeing.

It seems odd to me that an injector issue would be the problem since there are several aftermarket companies that will build injectors to any size you specify. RC built my 720s, for example.

Number9

Not sure what the issue was. May have been electrical interconnect. At any rate, my 3.2 seems to lean out a bit between 7k - 8k with air/fuel ration going from between 12-13 in most of the rev range to between 13-14 at 7k+ (343 peak RWHP, uncorrected). Not sure if this is an injector, fuel pump, regulator, or ECU issue. Would like to do the 9 lb. kit though! Any info on suitable plug-and-play injectors, custom or otherwise, would be appreciated.

Number9

Peak torque was at 5.6k rpm (247 lb/ft), dropping approximately linearly to about 228 lb/ft at 7800 rpm. Peak power was at 7800 rpm. Car is all stock 99 NSX-Z coupe, 3.2 engine w/comptech s/c kit (6 lb) and smartenna (no effect on power/torque of course!).