• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this young guy advertises his poker site and he deserves this? you bring out some case where he was convicted for misconduct towards a 15 year old girl. You call him a pedophile? First, she was 15, that's not a pedophile. Nobody knows *anything* about this case. That girl could've been lying for all we knew, perhaps under pressure from parents, in any case he got a minimal sentence so this was hardly rape. And has the American court system never made an error in judgement or reacted incredibly stupid? Hell, I read a news story the other day where two 12 year olds were being charged both as assailants and victims because they played doctor together. there are COUNTLESS other examples.

Not that any of that should matter.

In any case the people here have effectively made life miserable for this guy for upcoming years. you've posted several of his pictures, full name, address, wiki entries, felony records that will live on in google for the next decades. you've made his whole life public knowledge to hundreds of thousand peoples across the world, even people who live near him have driven passed his house. you've ruined his name for life for cheap jokes and ASSUMPTIONS. for all we know he's committed suicide.

you, who participated in this and stepped over the line are no better than bullies in school that take pleasure from ganging up on someone and the ones who stand by watching.

there are actually adults posting here? I cannot *believe* 90% of the comments on this thread. you are a BARBARIC mob hiding under the anonymity of the internet.

Heya Nick welcome back. It was getting lonly areund here with out you. :biggrin:

so this young guy advertises his poker site and he deserves this? you bring out some case where he was convicted for misconduct towards a 15 year old girl. You call him a pedophile? First, she was 15, that's not a pedophile. Nobody knows *anything* about this case. That girl could've been lying for all we knew, perhaps under pressure from parents, in any case he got a minimal sentence so this was hardly rape. And has the American court system never made an error in judgement or reacted incredibly stupid? Hell, I read a news story the other day where two 12 year olds were being charged both as assailants and victims because they played doctor together. there are COUNTLESS other examples.

In any case the people here have effectively made life miserable for this guy for upcoming years. you've posted several of his pictures, full name, address, wiki entries, felony records that will live on in google for the next decades. you've made his whole life public knowledge to hundreds of thousand peoples across the world, even people who live near him have driven passed his house. you've ruined his name for life for cheap jokes and ASSUMPTIONS. for all we know he's committed suicide.

you, who participated in this and stepped over the line are no better than bullies in school that take pleasure from ganging up on someone and the ones who stand by watching.

there are actually adults posting here? I cannot *believe* 90% of the comments on this thread. you are a BARBARIC mob hiding under the anonymity of the internet.

In the news one time there was a guy that was a rapist child molester and all that nasty stuff and he only got 64 days in jail....... sounds just to me

I think it might be time to at least close this thread. Its killing the server.

Nick, is that you? :wink:

Seriously, all the information was already out there for anyone to see that would matter (employers, girlfriends, etc.) If you don't want your information plastered everywhere don't plaster your advertising snot on a forum and repeatedly lie about it and your association with it.

People have a responsibility to protect one another and themselves and a public forum will always be an important tool for that whether it be shady car mechanics or shady internet gambling sites.

Charlie Wenzel got what he deserved and so did Nick Sitko. I think Wenzel got more abuse than this guy but keep in mind Wenzel is a common thief and the theft was the crux of the thread. When your parents have to post and ask for mercy you know you've been pwned.

If Sitko kills himself there's nothing we can do about it. Sad and tragic, yes, but not our responsibility. And yes, this is a lot different than purposely defrauding a 15 year old girl into thinking you like her by creating a false persona and then pulling the rug out from under her as seen in that recent news story.

There's been no fraud or deception from anyone here (other than Sitko) or posting of any private information--only responses to that information.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Have your fun but don't get psychotic with it.

Oh, thank you. We're glad to have your blessing...
rolleyes.gif

Solo_Violin_Wedding_Musicians.jpg

Since everyone and their mothers are reading this thread, I just want to say one thing....Silverstone is the best color by far for the NSX!!!!:)

Since everyone and their mother is reading this thread, I just want to say one thing....Silverstone is the best color by far for the NSX!!!!:)

hmm....any Long Beach owners want to opine?

edit: agree it's an awesome color;) but love it when you blue and silver guys go at it lol!!!

Hello from the snowmobile world:

http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=524

I tried posting earlier but server was busy (big surprise). Last time I saw anyone get pwned this bad was this toolbox:

matt.jpg
matt2.jpg

Sad thing is, those aren't photoshopped except to add the text.

I always like the NSX, just a bit out of my price range. Nice site, too. Carry on....

so this young guy advertises his poker site and he deserves this? you bring out some case where he was convicted for misconduct towards a 15 year old girl. You call him a pedophile? First, she was 15, that's not a pedophile.
Oh, REALLY now? What color was her hair NICK?
Nobody knows *anything* about this case.
Except for Nick, err, you, err, NICK
That girl could've been lying for all we knew, perhaps under pressure from parents, in any case he got a minimal sentence so this was hardly rape. And has the American court system never made an error in judgement or reacted incredibly stupid? Hell, I read a news story the other day where two 12 year olds were being charged both as assailants and victims because they played doctor together. there are COUNTLESS other examples.

Mr. Sitko, you're pursuit of failure and loser-dom is evidently indefatigable.

You don't get it. Over 1,400 posts and over 430,000 views and you fly in the face of simple sense, you continue to piss straight up and accuse others of watering your throat.

You have screwed yourself over, you continue to screw yourself over, and still expect others to believe you have been victimized by everyone else.

Look in the mirror you moron.

Try this link, learn it, know it, love it.

Seriously, all the information was already out there for anyone to see that would matter (employers, girlfriends, etc.) If you don't want your information plastered everywhere don't plaster your advertising snot on a forum and repeatedly lie about it and your association with it.

It was out there yes but not made so blatantly obvious. We live in an age where one mistake can easily haunt us for the rest of our lives via the internet. Is this a positive thing? Should we never get a second chance? Should this be encouraged and multiplied times a 10000 as has been done here? This has turned into an internet phenomenon and you're naive to think "this was already out there". This, was never out there.

People have a responsibility to protect one another and themselves and a public forum will always be an important tool for that whether it be shady car mechanics or shady internet gambling sites.

This has nothing to do with protecting people anymore. The first few replies where he was busted for being unfaithful were fine. The crime being he pretended not to own the site he was endorsing. yes, BURN HIM, right?

Charlie Wenzel got what he deserved and so did Nick Sitko. I think Wenzel got more abuse than this guy but keep in mind Wenzel is a common thief and the theft was the crux of the thread. When your parents have to post and ask for mercy you know you've been pwned.
I'm not familiar with Charlie Wenzel but uhm yeah i'm sure he was *pwned*

There's been no fraud or deception from anyone here (other than Sitko) or posting of any private information--only responses to that information.

There hasn't been any posting of private information? How about the things I listed earlier? His name, age, photos, residence, properties, felonies, and people actually making wiki-entries. But yeah this was only "responses to that information". Please.

There hasn't been any posting of private information? How about the things I listed earlier? His name, age, photos, residence, properties, felonies, and people actually making wiki-entried. But yeah this was only "responses to that information". Please.

All from the PUBLIC record. Key word is "public". We didn't sneak into his home, break into his car, dig through his trash (which would be conisdered "public" if outside the curtilage of his home) or pre-text his doctor for medical info.

Public record.

You want to review/publish MY public record? Go right ahead, you have my permission (even though you don't need it)...however, I'm not stupid enough to put my real name on the Internet.

All from the PUBLIC record. Key word is "public". We didn't sneak into his home, break into his car, dig through his trash (which would be conisdered "public" if outside the curtilage of his home) or pre-text his doctor for medical info.

Public record.

You want to review MY public record? Go right ahead...however, I'm not stupid enough to put my real name on the Internet.

I see, so it's alright to "publicly" out someone as long as it's not *your* "public" records. I mean just give me your name, I'll post every little detail about you but don't worry, it'll only be "public" things.

I see, so it's alright to "publicly" out someone as long as it's not *your* "public" records. I mean just give me your name, I'll post every little detail about you but don't worry, it'll only be "public" things.

My public record is out there for the entire world to see. It's not very exciting...(one traffic ticket in 20+ yrs). And, once again, although not required, YOU HAVE MY EXPRESS PERMISSION TO REVIEW/POST IT HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE YOU DESIRE.

Fine. I have NO problem with that. The information is public. Hello?

It was out there yes but not made so blatantly obvious. We live in an age where one mistake can easily haunt us for the rest of our lives via the internet. Is this a positive thing? Should we never get a second chance? Should this be encouraged and multiplied times a 10000 as has been done here? This has turned into an internet phenomenon and you're naive to think "this was already out there". This, was never out there..

I'm not naive to think it was already out there. It was. It's a fact, jack. I think Nick has bigger fish to fry and a bigger mistake to deal with like his sex crime. FWIW, I would rather be publicly embarrassed than go to jail any day of the week. :rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with protecting people anymore. The first few replies where he was busted for being unfaithful were fine. The crime being he pretended not to own the site he was endorsing. yes, BURN HIM, right?

Embarrassment is part of the deal. It's called a deterrent. I bet it works a lot better than prison. That's why that parent made their kid stand out in front of their lawn with a sign that read "I was caught smoking" that was posted on like page 3 of this thread...

I'm not familiar with Charlie Wenzel but uhm yeah i'm sure he was *pwned*

See? how bad could it be? You're not even aware of him.

There hasn't been any posting of private information? How about the things I listed earlier? His name, age, photos, residence, properties, felonies, and people actually making wiki-entried. But yeah this was only "responses to that information". Please.

That information is not private, smart guy. How do you think we got it? We're all average folks. :rolleyes:

Right now you're trying to hold back a stampede by waving your hands in front of the cattle. Right or wrong it's like pissing on a forest fire and your best bet is to move out of the way before you get drawn in even more. Trust me, there are people starting to wonder whether your initials are NS.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of staring at a donkey and I want my site back so bugger off and let this run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back