• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust note comparison/info

Anyone interested in getting together for a small meet & compare exhaust notes?

Date is up in the open, cameras also welcome & document on you tube if members so wish.

Please state in format below NA1 or NA2/Turbo or SC, what exhaust, cats/test pipes, intake (stock, dali scoop, cold air, etc..) you have so it can be documented here as well.

I'll start:

NA1, Pride V1, non resonated SOS test pipes, custom 3.5" SS Forced/RAM Cold Air with sight glass intake system.

Last edited:
I'll meet up if anyone is interested. I have an ARK exhaust, DC headers, Dali SS intake, and stock cats.

Based on your other thread about exhaust drone, I remember reading on Prime before that the Pride exhaust has much less drone with headers then with stock NA1 manifolds.

* This meet is a good opportunity & source of info for any owner that is planning to get new exhaust & want to hear a couple varieties b4 buying, then you're welcome to come out & hear. (need more owners with A.M.E. to come out & play, where are you at?)

Based on your other thread about exhaust drone, I remember reading on Prime before that the Pride exhaust has much less drone with headers then with stock NA1 manifolds.[/QUOTE]

Yes i heard that too, but for now i am ok with stock NA1 manifolds & as long as i stay in the high 2k to 3k rpm range, the drone is subdued.

Day to do this is still open. What is a good day for you?

* This meet is a good opportunity & source of info for any owner that is planning to get new exhaust & want to hear a couple varieties b4 buying, then you're welcome to come out & hear. (need more owners with A.M.E. to come out & play, where are you at?)

Based on your other thread about exhaust drone, I remember reading on Prime before that the Pride exhaust has much less drone with headers then with stock NA1 manifolds.

Yes i heard that too, but for now i am ok with stock NA1 manifolds & as long as i stay in the high 2k to 3k rpm range, the drone is subdued.

Day to do this is still open. What is a good day for you?

If it's anywhere near Austin, I'd definately try to come out.

NA2, Stock Exhaust (but looking), stock cats, Spectre intake.

I'd like to do this too!
I have a Pride V2, everything else stock.

SMonroe, sorry but looks like it will be around the DFW area only, don't know if you are willing to travel up here.

So, so far, Mrtwo, myself, & Js2k wants to do this. Anyone else?..
Where you at Eric? (i know i test yours out already but come on out anyways it'd be kool to see you again)

I should be getting my test pipe in soon. :D

Js2k, you will love the test pipes (if it's straight), it really makes the ferocious wailing even more menacing! :smile:

Yep, non resonated. :D Just eagerly awaiting the glorious euphony.
The V2 by itself is too quiet, IMO. It'd be great as a stock exhaust though.

Back