• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic Cars & Coffee in the DC Area?

Katie's Coffee
760 Walker Road
Great Falls, VA 22066

7-9am, EVERY Saturday.

Typically 50-100 cars there, all types of exotics and beautiful vehicles. I encourage everyone to attend anytime they are available.

Last edited:
I've looked also and nothing really to be found!
You could always start one! I'm in if it happens!

I'll look into it. Let me tap on the shoulders of a few people I know with Ferrari's, Lambo's, etc and see if they have any interest. If I can get atleast 5-10 on the first one and pick a nice Starbucks with a large parking lot, we may be in business to grow and do it on a monthly basis.

I'll look into it. Let me tap on the shoulders of a few people I know with Ferrari's, Lambo's, etc and see if they have any interest. If I can get atleast 5-10 on the first one and pick a nice Starbucks with a large parking lot, we may be in business to grow and do it on a monthly basis.

NSXer's in this area don't get out much. My car is DD for me. Let me know if a nice group

Bryan

Found it! Compliments to 6speedonline. :)

Katie's Coffee
760 Walker Road
Great Falls, VA 22066

7-9am, EVERY Saturday. From what I heard, everything is there ranging from a 1929 Bentley to a brand new Murcielago.

Soooo.. any takers for tomorrow or do I hear crickets?? :tongue:

*crickets*

Can't do this weekend... got a friend to help me repair the fence this Saturday. :(

Next Saturday should be fine.

I'm still up; I'll go.

Nice meeting you today, really appreciate the pointers and help!

To everyone else, it's actually a very nice location. I would say roughly 80 cars or so were there total. A wide range of new model and classic/antique exotics. Saw the new 4-dr Aston Martin as well as the new Mercedes SL63 AMG. I was impressed to also see a Mercedes SLS!! Of course, anything ranging from Ferrari, Lotus, etc. were there. A total of 3 NSX's showed up including myself, all from NSXPrime.

I got there a bit after 7:30 and apparently that's late, as I was parked pretty far out. Bulk of the cars I think got there at 7 sharp. By 9am, everyone was rolling out.

Definitely something to put on your calendar and if the weather is nice and you are free - I'd recommend coming out on Saturday mornings!

I'm planning to go this Saturday morning - hope to see atleast 1 other NSX there. :)

i want to go to this but 7am... ouch.

I know, it's a rough time. But - think of it like this, you're either going to be up early teeing off at the golf course or up early for coffee with some beautiful exotics. One thing is for sure, there are no riced POS cars there because the time frame doesn't work well with those who party late on Friday nights.

It's definitely geared towards the older/wiser group. :)

damn... so intimidated by those pictures... I want to drive down one Saturday but hate to be that lone honda that shows up in a ferrari meet.

That's about 80miles from my house. I might be up for making the trip one of these days if a couple of us would want to meet up.

I went a few weeks ago and it was fun.

I'll probably go again sometime soon...

damn... so intimidated by those pictures... I want to drive down one Saturday but hate to be that lone honda that shows up in a ferrari meet.

I take my NSX and usually atleast 1-2 others show up on occassion. There are a few BMW's, Lotus Elise's, etc. that also show up.

Ken, Do you live in Montgomery county? I live in Elkridge and have been looking for fellow NSXers near me. I would be willing to roll down with you one Saturday morning so you wouldn't be the only honda to show up at a Ferrari meet. PM me and I'll give you my contact info.
-Jay

BTW - There was a white NSX there on Saturday (91-01 model, not sure which year), looked to be 100% stock. A friend of mine struck up a conversation with the owner who mentioned the car is for sale but never managed to get contact info. Who was that? If that was you, please message me direct with your info so I can forward it over. They are VERY interested and trying to track you down again.

Ken, Do you live in Montgomery county? I live in Elkridge and have been looking for fellow NSXers near me. I would be willing to roll down with you one Saturday morning so you wouldn't be the only honda to show up at a Ferrari meet. PM me and I'll give you my contact info.
-Jay

Thanks Jay! I will send you a PM shortly.

I do live in Montgomery County but I don't think it's close to you. :biggrin:

Kenny

I finally Have a free Saturday morning this weekend. If the weather cooperates I plan to drive up from Culpeper, VA. My Red/Camel fits right in with those Ferrari's!

Dave

Last edited:
Back