• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Farewell to Oster Brunch in Orlando

Hey, Oster, can't do the lunch thingie, but wanted to wish you best of luck. You're a class act. Hope to cross paths with you again, as I'm sure I will.

Doug

Oh man - I had a great time - glad to see so many faces I hadn't seen in a while. As always, here are a few pics.

And for anyone that wants to edit/reduce the size - a small vid with that one-of-a-kind Oster laugh!

Thanks Oster - we'll all miss you. :wink:

Oster Video (18 MB)

dscn1122.jpg

dscn1125.jpg

dscn1128.jpg

dscn1140.jpg

dscn1142.jpg

dscn1149.jpg

dscn1150.jpg

Great drive and brunch! Oster, you're a good friend and will be missed by many. Keep in touch.

Click on any pic, then "full size", then the image again to enlarge.

Ski Banker,

Thanks, also thats the first time i ever saw a Nsx get drifted :biggrin: I was looking at the track where everyone was driving, then all of a sudden i heard some tires locking up, and was like uh oh, someone is going to be in a accident.

Oster

Last edited:
Dquarasr2,

Trust me, you said something to me that i had been waiting to hear my WHOLE 5+ years at the shop. After working on your car, and delivering the car back to you. I let you know if you had any questions or problems you could call Nabil or myself.
You asked "WHO IS NABIL" LOL. :biggrin: I couldnt stop laughing the whole way home! Everytime someone has heard of the shop they know Nabil, after all he is the Owner. Also the Best Technician I have ever known, Right behind his DAD. :wink:

Oster

THANKS,

Everyone who came out, and who wanted to come out and werent make it. The biggest THANKS to NABIL for believing in me, the 5+ yrs.
There are so many names, I cant mention them all. But there are a few i have to say something about.

Wei-Shen, the Ultimate Nsx Owner. First Class Automotive was so fortunate to have at our begining, the President of the NSXCA in Orlando. He referred so many Nsx and other High performance customers to us that it was unbeleivable. After NSXPO 2006 the shop has always had at least 1 Nsx in the shop, and as many as 6 at one time in the shop. He has a Special wife in Lynn also.

Vince Howard, he rubbed me the wrong way the first time we met. I told him the story,and we both had a good laugh about it. But later, i realized i hadnt gotten to know him. One of my favorite friends.

Todd Talbert, with my FAVORITE car. White car, with White HRE rims The most resourceful guy i know. I'm glad he is a Podiatrist. I kept him busy.

Steve Anderson, with my favorite interior. For living 2hrs away he and i hung out a good bit. I stayed with him during the Track days at NSXPO 2006. Went on a Cruise with him to the Bahamas. Went to watch a few Chinmotorsports track days at Sebring. Always helping behind the scenes with different Events.

Warren Caputo, my brother from another mother, LOL. My right hand man at all Our Universal City Walk Events. Great friend to bounce ideas off of and to talk to in general.

Mike and Ann Zarkowsky, whoever has missed a Barbeque at their home has truly missed out. Another 2 people who helped out considerably with the Universal City Walk Events. Great to ask questions from another former Repair Shop Owner (BMW)

Todd Beaty, the NSX Class Comedian. You never stop laughing around that guy. When his car was in the Shop. He was clocking in with the rest of us, to work on his car.

Carlos Medrano, I cant say enough about one the most Humble Nsx Owners I have ever met. The most Friendly person I have ever met just in general.

Bill McLaughlin, a guy i loved talking to about the car, and behind Wei-Shen the 2nd biggest fan of the Nsx. No matter what I suggested to make the car go faster, it wasnt Gosple until Nabil said so, even if i mentioned it first, LOL.

Scott McKay, My Favorite person to talk to! I have never seen someone so polished at speaking to other people. I've told him i've learned a lot from speaking to him.

Mark Hicks and Maria, good friends. Mark gave my dad a ride in his Silver Nsx at the Roebling Road. My dad didnt stop talking about it for a month.

THANKS TO EVERYONE IN THE S2000 CLUB. YOU ALL HAVE MEANT SO MUCH TO ME ALSO.

The Wives and girlfriends have been great to socailize with also. They know who they are.

There are so many other names, and so many other stories I cant tell them all on here, everyone would see this long post and just skip to the next post :biggrin:

Thanks Again

Oster

Last edited:
Oster, you and the guys over there are a class act.

you ever need anything from us here in tampa you have but to ask , sir.

Godspeed and keep in touch...visit often and stay safe and healthy.

Oster,
I've often said the best part of owning an NSX has been the exceptional people I've met through the car. I gladly count you amongst the many friends I've made over the past 8+ years I've had the green monster. You've been a devoted professional as well as an all around friend of the club and it's members. Please accept my sincere gratitude and best wishes in all you do. As others have said, "Keep in touch!"

Oster, sorry I missed the party. Please give us a call or come and see us anytime. Thaks for all your dedication. Skippy [our Westie] is already in withdrawl, from his best Buddy not here. Thanks again for everything. BOB and GAIL

Oster,

Sorry for not making the party. It had nothing to with my car not starting.:biggrin: I was in Chicago. When you come down to visit we will have to go to Bible study. I hope all is well.

Todd B.

Back