• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Favor anyone in FL.

Well I won a bid on a set of wheels on E-Bay however being my first purchase I was an idiot and didn't see that they were pick up only in FL.....SO does anyone want to go pick them up and own them for super cheap or ship them to me and I'll break them off some dough??!? :tongue:

Well I won a bid on a set of wheels on E-Bay however being my first purchase I was an idiot and didn't see that they were pick up only in FL.....SO does anyone want to go pick them up and own them for super cheap or ship them to me and I'll break them off some dough??!?

:eek: Holy cow, shouldn't there be a period or comma in there somewhere? I had to read it three time to understand.

Let us know more about the wheels.

Last edited:
Distance Runner said:
:eek: Holy cow, shouldn't there be a period or comma in there somewhere? I had to read it three time to understand.

Let us know more about the wheels.
Sorry about the grammar. Here's his message:
Yes, I received your message and responded to it. Please understand I listed the wheels as local pickup only because I didn't want to mess with shipping. I had numerous prospective bidders that inquired about shipping pre-bid. You will need to arrange for a shipper to come to my house and pick the wheels up. You will be responsible for all costs and arrangements.
Address for pickup:
John McDermott
24088 Sisler Ave.
Christmas, FL 32709
407-568-7337

Please call should you have any questions,
John McD
After a little search I figured out he's redfisher on prime...

If anyone is willing to help I can make it worth their while/pay for their time. PM me if you would like to help me out.

This is about 25 miles from Orlando - suggest you try to make a new best friend with one of our Orlando members.

Last edited:
Thats funny those were the factory wheels off the car I bought from John, I was supposed to get them when I bought the car. I kept meaning to pick them up, but due to travel etc never got around to it..being lazy I guess. Can't blame him for selling it was almost a year ago.

Carl

I see this was a few weeks back, but did anyone ever help you to get your wheels?
If not, let me know what I can do. Shipping will probably be over double what you paid for the wheels.

Back