• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Favorite Picture of Your Car

My fav

6289baldyrun_nsx-med.jpg

I know its not an NSX, but thought i'd share anyways :)

14646033rm.jpg

14545998kc.jpg

14646479px.jpg

I got a set of 18" SSR SP1 Professors, an APR carbon fiber splitter, and a set of JDM Evolution MR taillights coming in next week :)

KingsCourt said:
Yeah, thanks Ojas.

I love your total set-up Gil. The wheels are perfect.
The following is a great shot from your gallery:

Hey thanks, I am still working on the car, it's slowly progressing. A new part every week. I mean literally every week. Bottomless investment for my own personal satisfaction. How did you get the pic larger? Also in the pic is my buddy, he always gives me and anyone a hard time about the NSX. Not anymore.

Gil

I'd post my fav of my car but it's not an NSX. Nice pics though. Can't wait to get my NSX, but it's looking like it's going to be a few years yet.

here's an artsy one "on the rack" at Applied Motorsports....with my old stock seven spokes...

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,989
It gets a little pixalated when blown up larger.
Need high res pic to start with..

Attachments

• waterfall a.jpg
    waterfall a.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,754
  • waterfall b.jpg
    waterfall b.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,757
Trying again. See if this looks any better. I started out with a high res pic but I had to keep making it smaller because the file was to large.
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• waterfall.jpg
    waterfall.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,687
Or this one. Mine are the two reds. With late Guus next to his white NSX (with cap):

Attachments

• dutchies3.jpg
    dutchies3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,820
Last edited:
Hi

I like this one. I will photoshop away the signs in the backgroud one of these days.

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_2162_640.JPG
    IMG_2162_640.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,794
Good thread!
I like this one of mine:

Attachments

• NSX_PINE3-med.jpg
    NSX_PINE3-med.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,711
Back