• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ferrari of Central NJ Gran Prix Party

Today I was invited to a party and viewing of the Gran Prix at Ferrari of central New Jersey. I would like to thank Chris Meile and FocNJ for hosting the event and the invitation. Now some photos from the event

After this, we went to 2 other car shows, Bailey took some great shots of lots of things (other than cars!!!!) where are they????? It was a great day, beautiful weather, nice venues, great cars!!!!

If I didnt walk in the door at 5am and sleep till 6pm, I probably would have joined you. :redface: Seemed like a blast

any of you mind if one day there's another one of these things that i tag along? i'm in nyc at school most of the time but would love to join in on the eye candy. but alas, i don't have an nsx...and probalby won't for a while, but we can dream can't we?

by the way 'the kid'...my home is a town away from bridgewater. i was actually at the acura dealership a few weeks ago buying an oil filter. very nice place.

wow, anyone do the math on how much hp was there??? wait.. a better question, any do a guestimate of how much money was spent on all those rides :eek:

my guess $5 million!!!

looked like a great day for you guys.

btw, is that the Honda Cart of IRL? i'm really rusting on everything except for F1 honda racing.

azndng said:
wow, anyone do the math on how much hp was there??? wait.. a better question, any do a guestimate of how much money was spent on all those rides :eek:

my guess $5 million!!!

Try 4x that

azndng said:
btw, is that the Honda Cart of IRL? i'm really rusting on everything except for F1 honda racing.

At a Farrari Dealership ?

It was actually one of the Marlboro Team Penske race winning IndyCar’s. This is the car that Gil de Ferran won the team’s 100th Champ Car race at Nazareth Speedway on May 27, 2000.

Back