• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fifth Gear Video: Tribute to NSX

that guy is still hating on the nsx its sad. :mad:

oh well hes an idiot

Tiff rocks, he just happens to like cars that get sideways really easy and the NSX is just not one of them. Besides, i would rather watch vicky driving than tiff any day :)

Question: She mentions 3 liters a few times when driving it. But she has the manual gearbox in a new model. I thought Euros also got the 3.2 liter?

Eggman

Eggman said:
Question: She mentions 3 liters a few times when driving it. But she has the manual gearbox in a new model. I thought Euros also got the 3.2 liter?

Eggman

Yer, we get the 3.2, since 97, dunno wat she was on about.
She loves the NSX, she always has been giving it great reviews.

Tiff is a bit of a tard, he now mentions (blames?) again how easy the thing is to drive, while i have seen him drive it on the track, saying its NOT easy to drive at all, taking the complete piss, if you would have seen it, its clear he HATES the NSX.

Though FifthGear is a much more serious show then TopGear, its still heavily influenced by peoples personal preference.

Probably calling it a 3.0 litre because the NSX that they are giving away appears to be. They probably, mistakingly, assumed the engine was the same.

That's what I get when I click on the link:

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

:frown:

SPA_S2000 said:
I looovvvveeee seatbelts :D

Yeah, girls make them look nice.

I like Tiff's reviews on most other cars, but I just cringe when I hear him critisize the nsx so much.....he's spoiled with Ferraris

I don't really follow Tiff's show that much, but then of course, he's been driven loads of different cars on and off track, more than most of us ever dreamed.

I kind of always wonder, maybe because of that, he's been getting tired of car that's all rounder, without any speciality, like Ferrari's screaming engine, TVR's roughness, Elise's lightweightness..... Of course, he said the nsx doesn't feel fast is a big minus for him, which I do concurr as my passengers (most of them first timer on track) do not seem scare until they see the speedometer. I can see that for someone who drives different cars everyday for living.

But then, like we all know, the driving experience or characteristics changed dramatically as you put an aftermarket exhaust, or even just a different clutch. Tiff wants a car that's hard to get around town? Maybe let him drive one with Comptech PGII... Sadly as the lady said, there's not many nsx in England, so I doubt that if Tiff ever driven any other kinds of nsx except the press car for British market...

I forgot who said it here, nsx is like the type of girl that you'll bring home and married her and have a happy life thereafter..... While a lot of cars were just like Drama queen or "ho" you wanna bang or even seen once awhile..... Now why does Tiff hates nsx??? :biggrin:

NeoNSX said:
GREAT POST!!!! Thank you.

The chick gives a good positive review, and part 2 only proves that Tiff is still an idiot. Even Mr.Wolf gets a mention!!!! :eek:

That chick can be part of the PrePaid A$$ Team!! :biggrin:

"Prepaid Bitch!"

great vid.... thanks...

does anyone know how to save it to thier computer??.... thanks :biggrin:

NSXDreamer2 said:
I don't really follow Tiff's show that much, but then of course, he's been driven loads of different cars on and off track, more than most of us ever dreamed.

I kind of always wonder, maybe because of that, he's been getting tired of car that's all rounder, without any speciality, like Ferrari's screaming engine, TVR's roughness, Elise's lightweightness..... Of course, he said the nsx doesn't feel fast is a big minus for him, which I do concurr as my passengers (most of them first timer on track) do not seem scare until they see the speedometer. I can see that for someone who drives different cars everyday for living.

But then, like we all know, the driving experience or characteristics changed dramatically as you put an aftermarket exhaust, or even just a different clutch. Tiff wants a car that's hard to get around town? Maybe let him drive one with Comptech PGII... Sadly as the lady said, there's not many nsx in England, so I doubt that if Tiff ever driven any other kinds of nsx except the press car for British market...

I forgot who said it here, nsx is like the type of girl that you'll bring home and married her and have a happy life thereafter..... While a lot of cars were just like Drama queen or "ho" you wanna bang or even seen once awhile..... Now why does Tiff hates nsx??? :biggrin:

Great analysis. So the logical conclusion will be that Tiff was abused by his childhood tricycle, and now he just wants to "bang" all the cars in revenge, but was frustrated by the "allroundedness" of the NSX? :biggrin:

Has Tiff ever driven the NSX-R? I don't recall he ever has. I wonder what he would say about that car.

Ko-nsx said:
i'd like to purchae copies of the to gear review and the 5th gear review of the nsx. Anybody know were i can get these?
Fifth Gear: Season 8 Episode 5 this is the episode of the tribute.

http://www.finalgear.com/downloads/topgear/3/9/
Top Gear NSX-R

Both of these are torrent files so will need a bittorrent client to download them.

The original Top Gear Review of the NSX was done by Tiff back in '91, I have a copy, but it isn't that great and for some reason I can't fast forward it on my computer. The Top Gear from '03 is much better.

Made in the USA said:
The Top Gear from '03 is much better.

Hi

It has been mention here before. But in the clip you are referring to Hamster is not saying nice things about the NSX-R.

Then in a later episode of Top Gear they are all sad to see it go.

In a fortcoming episode of Top Gear they will have a tribute to the NSX and Jeremy will go round a track with a blue one. I would think that they will say nice things about it.

Yes it is a entertainment show I know. On the other hand Tiff on Fifth gear has the same opinion now after 15 years. :)

Then again..who cares what they think. I know what I think and I am not alone :biggrin:

Regards

Meeyatch1 said:
Great video!! Anyone know how to download it properly?? :confused:

Hi

Check your PM

Regards

Back