• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FINAL Cruise:Calgary Sept 27

There was a lot of interest and questions generated from the last cruise we did, lots of "i'll come to the next one" etc etc. And Trev was nice enough to agree to drive down with some of is Edmonton Buddies for this next one!

This will probably be your LAST Chance to cruise this year with the NSXs, because it'll probably snow the day after :eek:

Here are the details: (As long as there is no snow)

Date: Saturday September 27th

Time: 11am?

Location: Suggestions? (Remember we got some guys coming down from Edmonton so somewhere central might be nice for them)

Agenda: ??? It'd be nice to get a highway run in for the cars after a quick lunch or something.

post suggestions here as to what people would like to see/do and lets get lots of us out and have some fun!

Wil

I will try to make it out for this one..

The only thing is I have a set of rear tires coming in from Inglewood California and its gone missing.. Well the seller said Fedex came and picked it up while Fedex said the seller never arranged a time for pickup. All the tracking showed for the last 10 days is "data transmitted".

So its all a matter of whether or not I get the tires in on time and mounted.

Since were meeting up with some of the Northern folk it might be a good
idea to meet them halfway at Sylvan Lake? And if its not too far of a trip head to Rocky Mountain House? I know your time window is pretty tight with the KIDS (lol) but maybe you can make some exceptions since this is probably the final meet of the season?

Wil and I are expecting the turnout rate for this meet to be around 10+ cars. I'm working on getting 3-4 new NSX guys out with us for this run.

I'll work on PMing some guys this weekend on my end and get in touch with them for the meet. You work on your line Wil. Let me know what you come up with.

Last edited:
Sorry Guys won't be able to make this, I'm leaving for Tokyo, HK and Beijing on Friday night (the 26th). I'll monitor the thread to see if things change.

I will try to make it out for this one..

The only thing is I have a set of rear tires coming in from Inglewood California and its gone missing.. Well the seller said Fedex came and picked it up while Fedex said the seller never arranged a time for pickup. All the tracking showed for the last 10 days is "data transmitted".

So its all a matter of whether or not I get the tires in on time and mounted.

What size are your tires? I have a spare set of 18s in my garage you can borrow for this run if you want!

I talked to ENSSEX yesterday and he recruited a couple of nice pristene 1996 Supra's from Japan. Expect them to show up for this upcoming meet.

Last edited:
Would it work better if we moved the date up to Sunday Sept 28 for everyone? I was talking with my buddy with a 1994 brokeland green comptech supercharged NSX and he can't make it on the saturday because of work (he always works that day) but hes defiantly available on the Sunday.
Lets see what everyone thinks and Wil and I will change the date. Does that work for you Wil?

Last edited:
Hey, I'm coming through Calgary tomorrow at about 4 from Kelowna, Maybe will be stopping for a coffee with someone special, and I dont mean Wil.....lol.
Talk to you guys soon.
And no, I don't need directions dudes.
Trev

Trev - you're a nut! How was portland? If you're someone special ditches you, call me for a quick coffee or something. I have a meeting at 6 i gotta be at, but i should be okay between 4-6.

Wil

According to Fedex tracking. My tires have departed Richmond.

I just need to find a place that can mount low profile tires.. 19inchers.....

Spoke with a fellow NSXer today. He said some NSXers here have a wedding to go to on Saturday and that Sunday would be better. I am not saying they are in for Sunday. I will let them chime in if they want to come or not.

Anyone have anything for sale? Save on shipping ahhahahah...

You can text me Trev to see if I'm available. I'll most likely be working
though. If your in Calgary at 2 or 3 I can defiantly go. I work in the evening....

Lots of "maybes" here. Please everyone, RSVP either Saturday, Sunday or Either works fine so that we can confirm the date and get this going. Jadden and I always beat our heads against the hoods of a honda civic (because surely we can't do it on our beloved NSX') :biggrin: because we never know who's going to show up.

The final meeting place will be Sylvan Lake.

Calgary guys can cruise out of here together, we'll figure out a spot to meet and head out.

At this point we have (confirmed).
Saturday Sept 27 (Only)
Cwillgo ....hey! Thats me :tongue:
Dam The Beaver (if he can speed through his golf round)
NCC-1701D (if he can get his tires in and mounted)

Sunday Sept 28 (Only)

Either dates work
Caveman
NeSeX_Love

Saturday Sept 27 (Only)
Cwillgo ....hey! Thats me

Sunday Sept 28 (Only)

Either dates work
Caveman
NeSeX_Love
FFFFanman - rather have Sunday

Saturday Sept 27 (Only)

Sunday Sept 28 (Only)

Either dates work

Caveman
NeSeX_Love

Edited...Im good for either days...

My tires came in yesterday so I have 1 week to get them mounted. But I won't be able to this week due to my extremely exciting and busy schedule.

She is just an old game joy stick he bought on the internet. You know like the one on Ms Pac Man.......
Trev

If we do the Sunday my buddy with the first production model of a 94 NSX number 001 is coming out! Thats one more count for Sunday...

Saturday Sept 27 (Only)

Sunday Sept 28 (Only)
1994 NSX Model 001

Either dates work

Caveman
NeSeX_Love

Ed, I will bring Angie's Sister.
I know the ladies don't want to ride in the N/A cars. lol
oh, ya, but first I have to meet her!
Dan......
Trev

Last edited:
Is there an agenda for the meet? If so...please keep me posted...then after my golf tournament I can meet up with the gang...I have a banquet later that night...lol..the partying just never ends...lol...

Dam:cool:

Does driving an automatic NSX make me the "runt of the litter"?...lol...lol...lol

I have phoned Sam, Albert, Kevin, Allen, and the other dudes, Jes and the muscle duo!
We will see what they have to say shortly.
Trev

Hey, I'm coming through Calgary tomorrow at about 4 from Kelowna, Maybe will be stopping for a coffee with someone special, and I dont mean Wil.....lol.
Talk to you guys soon.
And no, I don't need directions dudes.
Trev

AWW man , you got my hopes up! and thats not all!!!!
I'm actually in edmonton around then , so maybe I'll show up in a rental?

Back