• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally after months of hard searching....

I am an NSX owner :biggrin:

I sold my Turbo S2K this past March. I searched almost every day on anywhere I could think of. Lost hope some days and looked at other models as well. I also was looking at Lotus Elises at the same time as well.

Got lucky when R4m3n bumped his fs thread and I texted him right away and was on the phone figuring out the details.

This past friday I flew out to Denver. Picked up the car and drove it home. Woke up at 4 am Friday morning. Got home into bed at 6am Saturday morning :eek:

Was so outta it all day, my diet suffered, my water intake suffered, and then tried going to the gym and that session was a fail. Lost 2lbs over the course of this weekend. I know doesn't seem like a big deal, but I'm in my bulking season and for how much money you spend on food, supps, and other items losing a couple pounds is a big deal.

But it was worth it when I was giving the new toy a bath today.

photobucket-2888-1349644886769.jpg

photobucket-4680-1349644923730.jpg

Future plans:
Seat skins (Black)
New carpet (Black)
Wrap pillers and headliner (Black)

Wheels and tires (Advan RS are at the top of my list at the moment in 17/18)

Timing belt/Water pump Maint.

That should be enough to keep me happy for next season. I hope by next winter I will be able to afford another Big turbo setup.

Enjoy

nice work she looks great. if you need anything let me know.

Last edited:
congrats, very exciting times i'm sure. I don't know much about the original for sale thread, can you give some info on year and mileage? I'm very curious :smile:.

nice work she looks great. if you need anything let me know.

THanks, I am very happy with the exterior paint condition. But the interior needs some loving. ANd I know you are the master. I will def. pm you questions once I start acquiring stuff to restore the interior.

congrats, very exciting times i'm sure. I don't know much about the original for sale thread, can you give some info on year and mileage? I'm very curious :smile:.

Sure thing

1991, 115k Miles, All stock cept for Tein Flex with edfc. Couple of minor cosmetic defects which aren't even noticeable unless pointed out. Interior is a bit rough with the worn out side bolsters, sagging leather underneath the steering wheel column(Not sure of real name of it lol)

I'm looking to take all the tan out and get black seat skins, black carpeting, and lower door panels for sure. I hate tan but it seemed like I couldn't be picky with how fast NSX's under 30k goes. (Clean title, clean ones anyways)

Congrats! The car looks very nice. What color do you plan on for the Advans?

Congrats, I'm looking for a black one myself. Nice find and enjoy in good health

Congrats Dana! I have always loved the look of the ivory interior!

i totally get what you are saying; beggars cant be choosers.

congrats again; totally envy that your search as ended!

I hate tan but it seemed like I couldn't be picky with how fast NSX's under 30k goes. (Clean title, clean ones anyways)

Congrats! The car looks very nice. What color do you plan on for the Advans?

Black

Congrats, I'm looking for a black one myself. Nice find and enjoy in good health

Thanks! I'm stoked and can't wait for the restoring and all maintenence to be done so I can start the real fun mods :D

Sorry for off topic.... Who's TSX in the garage?

It's my daily. Grey tsx a spec 6 speed.

Congrat..

THanks buddy, you totally helped me out with the couple free car fax's you shot my way. I really appreciate it!

Congrats Dana! I have always loved the look of the ivory interior!

Thanks man, I hate it wanna trade? lol

i totally get what you are saying; beggars cant be choosers.

congrats again; totally envy that your search as ended!

You will find your perfect one soon. Don't give up hope, it's really really really worth it in the end.

Congrates on your inquiry. Enjoy!

THanks man, I really love your car and was seriously considering it. The only thing that held me back was well it was YOURS. It'd be hard to drive someone elses beautiful creation.

I drove 1400 miles this weekend to pick mine up, I feel your pain. Congrats! :biggrin:

Nice! Try having a cold on top of the drive LOL. TBH the first 8-9 hours of the drive was very enjoyable in the NSX. It was the last stretch going into the morning hours I was just so exhausted.

Congrats!!

Thanks

i sure hope so; im really on the verge of just giving up!.

Hang in there. What are your must haves, price points, and other things you want in one. More info and I'll keep my eyes open since I have a habit of checking NSX's fs still LOL.

Congrats on the purchase...even if it was me vs. you in getting it.

It all worked out for me, I put down a deposit on a GPW 2 days later, which is what I was really wanting anyhow. I would have eventually painted the black car a different color. Now I don't have to worry about that.

Enjoy that car, though...it certainly looked like a solid vehicle.

Congrats. Looks great for 115k miles.
I have a 6spd TSX for my DD as well. After a week of driving in the NSX when you get back in the TSX its going to feel like you are sitting in an SUV towering over the road. ;-)

nice avatar Sleakacura

very cool.

buying race parts does make me happy LOL

It all worked out for me, I put down a deposit on a GPW 2 days later, which is what I was really wanting anyhow. I would have eventually painted the black car a different color. Now I don't have to worry about that.

Nice! GPW was my first color choice too. Which one did you decide on?

Congrats. Looks great for 115k miles.
I have a 6spd TSX for my DD as well. After a week of driving in the NSX when you get back in the TSX its going to feel like you are sitting in an SUV towering over the road. ;-)

Yeah 115k miles and I have never imagined the exterior being in this great of condition.

nice avatar Sleakacura

very cool.

buying race parts does make me happy LOL

I'm positive it makes any car enthusiasts happy :biggrin:

Congrats on the car!

So, how does it compare to the S2000?

congrats!

Back