• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally after months of hard searching....

Thanks everyone.

S2000 vs. NSX. Too hard to compare. Handles is hard to compare since the NSX is on some crappy tires. S2000 started the road to boost the first month I owned it so I really don't remember how stock s2000's even feel lol.

I couldn't give it a fair comparison what so ever.

The only things I can comment on comparison would be interior. I love the position of where the shifter is in the NSX. I felt the middle console on the s2k was a bit too high, then I threw in Bride seats and it made that part of it worst. For someone my height the NSX is a better fit.

Pedals- I at the moment hate how close the pedals are together. I have wide feet and generally wear wider shoes. Not a great combo with the close pedals.

Appearence- In the eye of the beholder. I loved the way S2000's look, and love the way NSX's look equally. They are both beautiful cars Honda produced.

I thought the screen name looked familiar! Congrats, nice to have another in MN.

I thought the screen name looked familiar! Congrats, nice to have another in MN.

Thanks. Yep I think most MN car enthusiasts have heard of me :tongue:

Elite- Who are you again? The turbo white one with the snail sitting in the trunk correct? Old school elite correct? Not the elite auto engineering with andy and jamie or are you?

Nice! GPW was my first color choice too. Which one did you decide on?

I found a 92 for a great price. Needs a few interior items just like your black car, but the exterior is bone stock...just the way I wanted it! I'll be flying down Monday to get it. I'm very excited!

I found a 92 for a great price. Needs a few interior items just like your black car, but the exterior is bone stock...just the way I wanted it! I'll be flying down Monday to get it. I'm very excited!

Nice!! Sounds great. Got a link? I'd love to check it out.

^ Congrats to you too! Seems like everybody is getting nsx's! *waits to find mine*

Thanks. Yep I think most MN car enthusiasts have heard of me :tongue:

Elite- Who are you again? The turbo white one with the snail sitting in the trunk correct? Old school elite correct? Not the elite auto engineering with andy and jamie or are you?

Yup, turbo out back, still plan to cover it someday(enclose the trunk). And correct, original Elite.

I'm really hoping someone in the Denver area can reach out and help a member out. I purchased a car from a member on this site that goes by the screen name r4m3n. Jonathon andrew ahn is his name. It has been almost a month since the purchase.

When I flew out to Denver to pick up the car he told me he would send me the side marker lights and center console to me as soon as he got home from chicago (The day after to buy his new NSX). He wanted to keep his sidemarkers since they were some expensive ones or whatever and would send me the oem ones on the new car he purchased. He would also send me the center console from his new car as well to replace the cut up one currently in the car.

I took his word seeing he's a prime member for awhile. And I was hoping he will still keep his end of the deal.

I have tried texting him a lot. I can never seem to get a reply. He has replied twice both times saying he was out of state in one place or another. Recently Hawaii.

He has recently posted a bunch of his parts for sale in the market place. Somehow has time to work on his new car parting it out yet can't take the 30 seconds to reply to my text. I still see him selling parts and updating threads to sold status. I feel I have been very very very patient and now just hoping someone can help me out.

I texted him saying I saw that and right away a text came back saying his brother has been listing items for sale for him.

I'm hoping one of you guys live in Colorado and could help me out and maybe see if you can talk to him in person and have him ship out the items he promised me in a timely matter.

One months time being ignored is pretty patient I felt like. I didn't really want to post this up here publically but feel like its a lost cause now and he's just going to dodge me now.

yikes makes NSXPRIME look bad when people do this.

I pm'd you if you need stuff just ask If I have it I will part with it.

I just bought a couple of items from his part out. 02+ tail lights and rear valence.
He has a poor feedback rating, so I was hesitant to buy from him, but I took a gamble because you had bought your car from him, and he seemed like a legit guy when you had dealt with him.. I just received the items yesterday via UPS. The tail lights look pretty nice, and are as described, the rear valence however may require a little work, I will have to install it on my car first to see how noticeable the flaws are once installed.

I just bought a couple of items from his part out. 02+ tail lights and rear valence.
He has a poor feedback rating, so I was hesitant to buy from him, but I took a gamble because you had bought your car from him, and he seemed like a legit guy when you had dealt with him.. I just received the items yesterday via UPS. The tail lights look pretty nice, and are as described, the rear valence however may require a little work, I will have to install it on my car first to see how noticeable the flaws are once installed.

That's what really boils my blood. He has time to take pics, package, ship items but can't text me back.

Scotty bought his Pride headers as well. I actually brought the headers back so r4m3n didn't have to spend money to ship it. I delivered to Scotty and ended helping out both parties. Not sure why he would dodge me after helping him out as well.

I'm sure it'll look great on your NSX Kyle.

Hope you get ahold of the parts the seller owes you that you're looking for. Congratulations (though late) on your new NSX.

I hope so too. Also thanks man.

I just got off the phone with a member of Prime. He has informed me that Ramen has multiple screen names, has been banned in the pass and still is trying to scam people.

Thank you to everyone that has pm'd me as well I appreciate it. I really hope that this will raise awareness to the forum moderators to keep a lookout for this guy.

I just got off the phone with a member of Prime. He has informed me that Ramen has multiple screen names, has been banned in the pass and still is trying to scam people.

Thank you to everyone that has pm'd me as well I appreciate it. I really hope that this will raise awareness to the forum moderators to keep a lookout for this guy.

Oh man! sorry to hear this! :(

I have been informed and I don't think I have the exact spelling right and he uses numbers in place of letters sometimes as well. But beware of these other SN commonly used whether on this forum or other car forums

ontime
pedobear
tigerbalm

Hey primers!

sorry there are specific threads i check ever since i sold my NSX which of course is (NSX for sale thread) but i noticed a weird thing when i saw r4m3n having a different user name to sell a car.

anywhos i contacted Vi3tboy because i don't think anyone should ever be screwed over and hopefully i can get somethings solved for him.

I hate to see this in the NSX community

-dan

also i've contacted RSO 34 about this and he was already feeling sketch about this guy. Seems as though he was already on the lookout.. hopefully no one else gets screwed by him

After reading the feedback Vi3tboy left for him, I just realized he's the same guy selling a 95 NSX-T, where he recently bought in Chicago. He posted an ad on Craigslist and used the previous owner’s pictures. I recognized the pictures and thought it was kind of fishy as to why he’s already selling it. At first he did seem kind of honest. Did mentioned he bought it recently and later realized he need an AWD car. I was planning to check out the car but he would only show the car to buyers with proof of funds, so that deterred me from seeing it. Good thing that I didn’t, don’t know if I want to buy a car from someone like him. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Thanks guys. I hope no one has to go thru what I did. It just boils your blood and throws you off a bit when you went feeling yourself

hey all.. i posted on the buyer/seller review forums :) hopefully i can lend a hand for those who have gotten negative things with r4m3n

Back