• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

finally my patience paid off.. i got 97 white nsx 48k miles on it

dear. Nsxprime family...
My car is on the way from az... 48k miles on it. Two owner and gpw targa. ..
As soon as i get it ill post the pics.. Thank you Nsxprime family..

------------------update---------------------------------

DSC00375.jpg
DSC00376.jpg
DSC00378.jpg
DSC00377.jpg
DSC00384.jpg
DSC00386.jpg
DSC00387.jpg
DSC00389.jpg
DSC00392.jpg

The story starts with a young man dreamed about nsx as his dream car.
i was looking for white nsx for a while.. had black FD3S and white s2000. white color is beautiful in my eyes. so trying to find one but no luck
with it. as some of you guys know i gave up for find gpw nsx. decided go for black one. i was debating either 97 or 95. had a chance to buy 97 black and black. it was on ebay. after i flew out there found out that passenger side rear quater panel had been removed. carfax nor autocheck didn't show any accident history. i was looking for non accident car. price was good but i was very uncomfortable with fact. decided to not to buy so i wasted $700 for plane ticket. anyhow a day before booking another plane ticket for 95 nsx i got an email.
a seller from arizona. he said he wants to put his car on nsxprime.com but they require special(?) email address. not yahoo, not gmail, not hotmail. etc. so he couldn't make an account. he saw my wanted post and contacted me. how lucky i am!!
after couple check ups from body shop and mechanic shop in arizona. i decided to buy it. and the story end.!

Last edited:
in for pics and story as well. Congrats.

Congrats! Looking forward to the pics....

Wow, great find. Where are all these GPWs popping up from? Could never find one when I was looking. Congrats :)

Congrats! Was this car out of Tucson ?

Pics or it never happened :biggrin:

Congrats on your patience for GPW, it well worth the wait. I also have 1 of the 7 GPW made in 1997.

Nice find, I am AZ and never saw this one advertised. Tell us more of the story on your find. Did you ever get the PPI done by SOS we suggested?

at first read i thought this was yours... then i remembered you said 97/targa

41c20426e01c11e28ddc22000a9f15db_7.jpg

at first read i thought this was yours... then i remembered you said 97/targa

41c20426e01c11e28ddc22000a9f15db_7.jpg

Wow where is this picture from? Whose NSX?

Love this picture! Did you take it?

And let's see and hear more about this 97 already, show it off. Inquiring minds want to know more and congratulate you! Ahead of pics - congrats !

Last edited:
^ wow you seem to always be there at the right place right time! Good to know it's not the one im trying to hunt down:redface::biggrin:

Pics and info! Kick off this Friday with something nice and new to show everyone!

Back