• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally paid off my car

Congrats! It's ALL yours nows and it's nice to have that extra cash that would've gone to the payments.

If you can afford too, keep making that payment to yourself and save up for the new NSX. :)

Thank you. Its awesome. Now I just gotta wait two weeks for the my new title. As for mods. I bought a 02 rear valance 2 months ago. Its been sitting in the garage. I will have to have it painted and installed soon. Another accessory I would like is a Seibon engine cover, they look awesome. With the NSX paid off, the last thing I wanna think about is getting another car. I have two cars and a motorcycle so I am good on vehicles.

....With the NSX paid off, the last thing I wanna think about is getting another car. I have two cars and a motorcycle so I am good on vehicles.

Congrats on the ownership!

I'll give you 6 months before you start looking for another car. lol. Once you start collecting, it's like being addicted to crack.

Congrats on the ownership!

I'll give you 6 months before you start looking for another car. lol. Once you start collecting, it's like being addicted to crack.

Paid mine off in September....bought an S2K to daily drive 2 weeks later. I don't even give him 6 weeks.

Paid mine off in September....bought an S2K to daily drive 2 weeks later. I don't even give him 6 weeks.

If I find another project car I like. I'm crazy enough to jump on it. I would love a 1936 Fiat Topolino or a Shelby Cobra replica or a 1989 Batmobile replica. Its very hard not to look around on ebay or craigslist just to pass the time. I'm in the restaurant business and between shifts I do play around on the computer lol.

it does feel great... I bought mine cash... Now I have to save up again to mod it, hahaha

Congratulations! That's a big accomplishment in itself. It's definitely a great feeling to know you have full ownership of your car. I know I was lucky to have that feeling when I walked off the lot with mine.

Back