• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally, pics of my 95 NSX

nsx_5zr_01.jpg

Now that I got some wheels for my NSX-T last month, I thought it might be a good time to finally put up a picture of it.

I also just put in my RM DTM exhaust around Christmas time and got a new digital camera, so I'll be taking a few more soon.

(Yes, I know it should be lowered, but I haven't got around to that yet.)

------------------
tams1593.JPG

1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL

FuryNSX,
Your wheels look incredible. What size wheels are they and do you know what the offsets are for both front and rear?

I agree with James. More pics!

Thanks for all the nice comments people. Sorry I couldn't get back sooner. I got hit up with jury duty! =(

NSX'D,
The wheels are 17x7.5 and 18x10. The tires are Dunlop SP9000, 215/40/17 and 265/35/18. I got my set at a local Discount Tire (San Diego).

Here's more pics:
nsx_zr06.jpg

nsx_zr03.jpg

nsx_zr04.jpg

nsx_zr05.jpg

nsx_zr07.jpg

LOVE THE WHEELS!
I was trying to order work wheels from rm racing but there's a couple month wait. your wheels look very similar love the way they look.Could you give me an idea of how much they cost.rm wanted 2400 for the work wheels
17 18 inch thanks
paul m
95 t blk/blk rm racing intake rsr exhaust dali shiny stuff one scoop hood on the way
and rims when i can find them oh yeah wingswest front and sides

Paul M,

Yeah, I know what you mean about those Work wheels. They look really cool. I wanted a set of Equips or Anhelos (like @ RM Racing), and I too got a quote of about 600 bucks per wheel. Phew.

Check your email also.

Back