• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fisker Karma takes out an NSX

You have got to be kidding me. One catastrophic failure after another. Bad Karma indeed.

It makes me sad, because it's such a cool car. I sat in one at Cars & Coffee last week and in was fantastic. The sound was awesome too.

Chris

any updates

Heart wrenching...:eek: :mad: :frown:

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 298
Yup, it was Comptech supercharged too!

It appears the fire disintegrated the CTSC and there is no trace of it any longer. Btw, I just got a CTSC off a 02+, I need to figure out how to fit it on my 91. :biggrin:

You bastard!!!!

what funny is the build a barrier around the car then cover it,

would they do that to a Ford ?

I wonder why they needed to cover it just makes them look more guilty

sales of karma go bye bye

the birth and death of a company LOL in one shot

Wow I feel bad for the owner, who cares what cars were burned!

If I lost my home, my cars and the company who sold me the new car that caused all of this, I would raise HELL :mad:

Plus they are trying to blame me is an even cheaper blow!

Agreed. With all the hybrid battery issues, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to avoid buying the early 2015 NSXs, or at the very least park it in a separate garage detached from the main house and away from other NSXs.

It's kind of ironic how Fisker named the car Karma...and they keep catching on fire lol.

I pass by the Palo Alto Fisker dealership every so often. They are massive cars! Make's me wonder what's the point :rolleyes:

Agreed. With all the hybrid battery issues, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to avoid buying the early 2015 NSXs, or at the very least park it in a separate garage detached from the main house and away from other NSXs.

Somehow I don't think Honda will have that problem since they have been doing hybrids for a over 14 years.

Back