• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Follow along with the NSXPO 2011 blog

Can't make it to NSXPO this year? You can check out the activities throughout the Event by stopping by the NSXPO 2011 blog. Updates will be posted daily here:

NSXPO 2011 blog

The festivities begin this Thursday, September 22. Stay tuned......

Early arrivals pics uploaded. Registration heating up and people curious as to what our surprise event will be at 9:00pm tonite......

Linky needs fixy:D

Bob
The blog is as usual Great!
Thanks for capturing the first night of what will be one of the best NSXPO's ever:cool:
Now do your anti rain dance and hopefully we will experience NSXPO with dry roads and drier cars for the Concours event:rolleyes:
Keep up the good work and thanks again

I think the registration tab is confusing because it looks like we click their to register for NSXPO. Are you going to have all updates for the event under register?

I think the registration tab is confusing because it looks like we click their to register for NSXPO. Are you going to have all updates for the event under register?

Fixed.

Each day/event will have a dedicated page. Ultimately, additional pages will be accessed by clicking "more" on the top bar.

Great pictures Bob, only it's better in person, despite the rain, we're all having a great time!!!!, the best is yet to come!!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it this year, hernia surgery will do that.

Hey is that a picture of my car in front of the church?

FYI, one of the drivers of the Davis Acura TSX is Anthony Serra. We bought Brenda's Dino from his father 25 years ago (still have it, see image).

Dave.

Attachments

• NSX & Dino 012.jpg
    NSX & Dino 012.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 84
Banquet photos are now live. Sorry to those who I couldn't manage to get to in between courses, speakers and the dog eat dog auction.

Click on the "more" tab to access the other pages.

Auction pics going up. Great success equivalent to a shark feeding frenzy. One particular bidder was tenacious - - - with his dad's credit card........

Good stuff Bob. However doesn't an auction always need a auctioneer dressed in a pink tutu. :biggrin:

Congrats to our winner of the supercharger/turbocharger (winner's choice) auction. And a big THANK YOU to Chris Wilson and Science of Speed who not only donated the unit but also donated FREE INSTALLATION of it to our auction winner.....

Congrats to our winner of the supercharger/turbocharger (winner's choice) auction. And a big THANK YOU to Chris Wilson and Science of Speed who not only donated the unit but also donated FREE INSTALLATION of it to our auction winner.....

Wow what a deal ! Would of loved to buy a few tickets for that one.

Some great pictures Bob, sorry I missed the run, but I did make it back for the banquet and auction. Congrats to Carla and Alan for a hugely successful, and tremendously enjoyable NSXPO, here's to a great track portion the next couple of days!!!!

Back