• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Anyone Looking for a Good Deal on a 2019...

In another thread, fellow member Tobin posted about his experience searching for the best deal possible on an orange NSX. After he made his choice, I asked for details on the other contenders, which he generously shared. Since then I've been working with Lamont Randall ([email protected]) at Criswell Acura in Annapolis, MD. He has been prompt in replying to my many questions, and offered me a very tempting offer today. I'm still on the fence, though, and asked him if it was all right if I posted his price here for all to see. It could be just the ticket for a fellow member looking for such a car:

2019 thermal orange pearl with ebony full leather interior and SiriusXM (no other options), it was an exposure car used for test drives so has 315 miles on it but is still sold as new. They are discounting it $30,037 (which of course includes the $20k from Acura) which drops the price from $161,695 to $131,658.

It isn't equipped quite the way I'd really like, and I'd prefer fewer miles on the odo, which is why I'm taking my time. If I decide to pull the trigger and someone else has taken them up on the offer first, I'm fine with that as it wasn't meant to be. I'm actually going to be in the DC area in a couple of weeks, so I told Lamont if the car was still there then that I would swing by to take a look at it in person. But if you've been on the fence waiting for a smokin' deal, this certainly seems to be one...

He’s not far from me and I’ve worked with him in the past, nice guy, but found better deals elsewhere. He tends to order basic cars usually with the xm/nav package. Offers Acura cash and a minor discount.

DJ.... Thats $2000 less than he offered me. 😂
Was that included free shipping? I closed the deal on the ccb optioned with carbon wing. $138K. Felt that was a much better deal. It was discounted $38K

Was the car previously titled to the dealer? If so, you are considered the second owner and lose all rights to filing s Lemon Law claim if there is something that cannot be fixed. A Carfax report will show if it was previously registered.

30k off isnt enough. There is 11k difference between invoice and MSRP. Then there is hold back from manufacturer, which is another 4k.
Wait till it starts snowing on s couple months.

Thanks for the head's up, [MENTION=34518]DJ Iceman[/MENTION] . I've been looking at used 2017-18s in the 125-129k range, though I'm sure I could talk them down to save some bucks. There's a nearly fully loaded 2017 10 miles from me ($197k original price), originally purchased at my preferred servicing Acura dealer, now being asked at a nearby non-Acura dealer for $128k, and a 2018 with 600 miles in Valencia Red (not fully loaded, but with XM and powered seats) for $129k only two hours from me.

However, if I can talk your particular dealer down another couple thousand bucks and can swing a decent trade value for my 1999 NSX, I may bite for an essentially brand new NSX at close to that price. If it works out, I'd pick up during NSXPO, which is in the DC area this year. All I really need is XM and powered seats with steel brakes; the carbon fiber froufrou I can order from Pride and Euroboutique for much less than Acura charges.

Mcgrath Acura in Chicago has a pretty loaded Thermal Orange one that they have had for quite a while I believe it was around a $200k msrp - they just dropped the price to $165 and I'm guessing they still have a little wiggle room

In another thread, fellow member Tobin posted about his experience searching for the best deal possible on an orange NSX. After he made his choice, I asked for details on the other contenders, which he generously shared. Since then I've been working with Lamont Randall ([email protected]) at Criswell Acura in Annapolis, MD. He has been prompt in replying to my many questions, and offered me a very tempting offer today. I'm still on the fence, though, and asked him if it was all right if I posted his price here for all to see. It could be just the ticket for a fellow member looking for such a car:

2019 thermal orange pearl with ebony full leather interior and SiriusXM (no other options), it was an exposure car used for test drives so has 315 miles on it but is still sold as new. They are discounting it $30,037 (which of course includes the $20k from Acura) which drops the price from $161,695 to $131,658.

It isn't equipped quite the way I'd really like, and I'd prefer fewer miles on the odo, which is why I'm taking my time. If I decide to pull the trigger and someone else has taken them up on the offer first, I'm fine with that as it wasn't meant to be. I'm actually going to be in the DC area in a couple of weeks, so I told Lamont if the car was still there then that I would swing by to take a look at it in person. But if you've been on the fence waiting for a smokin' deal, this certainly seems to be one...

Sounds like he should bring the car over to NSXPO in October and see if he can move it.

Back