• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FORD dealership ins, friends, leads, anyone?

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
A friend and I are looking to order a 2016 Ford F150. I've got leads for ordering one just by going online but am wondering if anyone knows someone who could give a better price when we order it from Ford. Maybe someone here works at a Ford dealership in So Cal. I had a 2014 F150 for 24 hours from CARMAX but took it back for a full refund when I realized that for $6,000 more I could get a brand spanking new one.

Hi, I just got a new explorer from sunrise ford... My cousin works there and hooked me up with his buddy Sergio who is the internet fleet manager. He will hook you up!!!

Pm me and I will give you his contact info.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I recently purchased a F250 using TrueCar. It works very well in determining the actual price comparisons from area dealers, you might check into it.

https://www.truecar.com/#/

Thank you, Vanishing Point. I've been using TruCar myself. I'm getting inundated with calls but it's hard to find the 8' bed I want.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I just got a new explorer from sunrise ford... My cousin works there and hooked me up with his buddy Sergio who is the internet fleet manager. He will hook you up!!!

Pm me and I will give you his contact info.

PM sent. Thank you.

No prob!!! He is pretty good at finding what you need. Hope he can help.

Let us know what happens...good luck!!!

No prob!!! He is pretty good at finding what you need. Hope he can help.

Let us know what happens...good luck!!!

I'm going to order one most likely. I really want blue. Imagine that. :rolleyes: I can't find the exact combination of motor, cab size and bed size that I want. Two dealerships have told me that as time goes on during the year, the Ford incentives get better so I should get it a little cheaper when it comes in.

Are you getting rid of your Crosstour!?
No. I'm spoiling my boyfriend. I/we ordered a 2016 F150 supercab, long bed yesterday.

I need to call 91x's connection to let him try to beat my price.

Back