• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Free Car Fax

Well it looks like I've finally found MY NSX and am going to check it out on next week (97 Silver/blk). THat said. Got carfax for the month. Anyone needs one, pm me and I'll get to it as quick as I can.

Frank

Ticomba74 said:
Well it looks like I've finally found MY NSX and am going to check it out on next week (97 Silver/blk). THat said. Got carfax for the month. Anyone needs one, pm me and I'll get to it as quick as I can.

Frank

Kaiser is the best color dude. Youre going to love it!!!!!

Yeah it was the one in St. Augustine. A great car! Guy drove all the way to Orlando (First Class-Nabil's place) for all service and had detailed (if not a little anal) records on every little thing. I am VERY pleased witht his car. Dave (former FL NSX Club/Wei Chen Motorsports guy) was a great guy to buy from and really took care of this car! What a great first NSX to own! I tried to get to everyone's requests on the Car Fax, but have been out of town.

I am going to shut it down as of 5 PM EST tomorrow. NO non-NSXs and NO more than 2 cars please. Thanks!

Back