• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday Night Chicago NSX Outing 9-19-08

This is a new thread started because the old one died I guess!

Lets get together this friday now that the second biblical flood is now over in Chicago!

Say 8pm on this friday..

We have a few guys in already for this, Was thinking something around the oakbrook/downers Grove area to keep the south side guys from feeling left out and always driving up to Schaumburg or Addison.

A couple of great spots to meet up...

Hooters
I355 and Butterfield. East of I355 and South Of Butterfield across from the Bestbuy and near the Buena Beef.
Park in the lot behind the Resturant as to not be cluttered up near other cars.

Joe..

Last edited:
Yeah...cause like there will be like 50 NSXs coming out.:biggrin:

Ur thoughts... if you don't have any.. I guess ill pick one with the most parking available!

Joe..

I'm in.
Frank?
Sean?
Brian?

Sorry for the late introduction. My name is Israel. I live in Geneva, IL, right off Randall and Fabyan. I just purchased a 91 Sebring Silver that I plan to bring out this Friday night.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

I should be able to make it.

Now I have to make sure to wash the NSX tomorrow.

I am going to Choose Going to Hooters of Downers Grove. Not cause they have massive parking, but it is close to the highway, easy to find , good food etc etc.

It is located right off of I355 and Butterfield Road in Lombard/Downers Grove on the South Side of Butterfield Road.

There is a parking lot behind the Resturant that we can park in to avoid being closed in by other cars and stuff.

Meet around 8:00 at night. Some guys a bit earlier some later but shooting for 8. If we want to cruze over to strats afterwards or some of the other car rich environments we can do so. :cool:

If i can get off work early! Im coming down. I used to go there for Supras meet every thursday.

I know why you picked this place...Cause they have other things "massive" :biggrin::tongue:.

-Da hahahaha you make this too easy Joe...

I am going to Choose Going to Hooters of Downers Grove. Not cause they have massive parking, but it is close to the highway, easy to find , good food etc etc.

It is located right off of I355 and Butterfield Road in Lombard/Downers Grove on the South Side of Butterfield Road.

There is a parking lot behind the Resturant that we can park in to avoid being closed in by other cars and stuff.

Meet around 8:00 at night. Some guys a bit earlier some later but shooting for 8. If we want to cruze over to strats afterwards or some of the other car rich environments we can do so. :cool:

I know. was kind of disappointed.:frown:
How come, they weren't wearing their orange shorts?

Even the polish jr. drug dealer's gf (with the $50k in cash for your NSX):biggrin:

Oh man... so I went to the Accent cafe show...All I saw was a bunch of Euro folks in the parking lot. Most cafe bikers.Lots of them. So I kind of thought. Am the only short ass filipino there. Turned my car around before i got into the parking lot. I saw the orange Murcie, and those white Lambos. But I was not too excited about being there anymore. Went home and passed out as I was tired.

Val there was nothing massive about anything at hooters last night, except for the chicks sitting behind us! :eek:

Last edited:
I have had no contact from Paul.

I know that my car is out of his price range unless he can come up with a large amt of funds in a week!

I am having second thoughts on even selling this car guys! I don't think I want to do it now!

Joe

Turbo! Turbo! Turbo!

Back