• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Fs: 98' gs300, $8500

i recently picked up an E46 M3 and is running out of garage space so i'm getting rid of my ex-daily driver. this is a 98' GS300, it has been repainted forest green which is also the orginal factory color(hit and run...someone dinked the front fender in a parking garage). i haven't driven it in about 3 months, it's with my parents now, i believe it has around 130k miles, mostly commute miles from san jose to san francisco. i've had this car for about 3-4 years without a problem. one bad point is that i bought this car with a salvage title, previous owner told me that it was stolen/recover. it drives fine, it comes with 2 10" JL subs in a box in the trunk running it through a stock face, no idea about the wiring, i bought it like this. anyways, if you want pics or more info, pm me. thanks for looking.
price: $8500 obo

peter

Back