• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: OEM Shock Tower Tie Bar (Rear) Painted Red

This is a factory original off of my '91 that was professionally painted Red and has a yellow Acura Sticker viewable in the center. There are a few small scratches on the underside, but nothing that is readily visible... (See Note below)

I replaced it with a Carbon Fiber DC unit and have no further need for this...

$65 or best offer (make me an offer and I'll probably take it if it is reasonable)

I'll post pics as soon as I get the chance to take some !!!

Email me or PM me if you are interested...

-Kato

kato4444 at hotmail dot com

310 663 9321

Located in Southern California but will ship at actual cost to buyer...

***EDIT***
I've closely inspected the bar and the paint is no longer in great shape paint wise-there's been some scratching and heat damage. It should be repainted if you want it to be perfect...

Accordingly, I've dropped my price to $50 OBO if anybody is interested. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Thanks,
Kato

Last edited:
Here's a pic of it on the car.

After closer inspection, I found that the paint isn't in very great shape so I do not want to represent this as anywhere near 'perfect'. It should probably be sanded and re-shot to clean it up. If anybody is interested, I will drop the price to $50 OBO.

Thanks,
Kalon

Attachments

• Red Shock Tower Bar.jpg
    Red Shock Tower Bar.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 155
Back