• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Furniture for So.Cal residents

I know this is way off the subject of NSX but I have an account with a manufacture over here in Long Beach, CA. that makes really nice furniture everything from entertainment center to office desk etc. please check out this link www.kingliving.com I go through the same manufacture as this place.

So if anyone needs anything please let me know what it is and I would rather only sell to Southern California residents because shipping furniture is a pain.

Thanks,

Son

supra2nv said:
DARN! i just bought bedroom furniture too!

I will be contacting you for other items though.

jack

Anytime Jack just pm and let me know what you need and than you can pick it up direct at my office in Orange County. Thanks Jack.

Son

this is great....i want some :D now lets seeee what i can find. i know i need a magazine rack or two anddd a day bed--does it come w/ the mattress?

PoohBEAR said:
this is great....i want some :D now lets seeee what i can find. i know i need a magazine rack or two anddd a day bed--does it come w/ the mattress?

Sorry PoohBEAR but no mattress only bed stands etc. please let me know what model # you need and what color and I'll see if its in stock.

Thanks,

Son

Back