• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gauging Interest, Carbon Fiber Headliner

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any it's very minimal. But I'm thinking it's roughly the same for the headliner. Maybe shaving a pound or two off of whatever the sun visors normally weight.

Ok, thanks. Just wanna make sure it's not heavier, even by an ounce, as I imagine the stock headliner is very light. :smile:

Is there more interest in the full carbon version or a fiberglass for wrapping? Just wondering.

I will probably want to make one more and test fit again before releasing. So if you're close to New Orleans and are interested shoot me a PM and I can work out something with you maybe.

I'm interested in a full carbon version pending price and if I get my lazy butt to commit to taking apart the interior to change the headliner....

if I remember you have to take off the a- and b-pillar covers to get to the headliner... which means you have to take off the rear and lower side panels... which means I have to take out my harness bar... which means I have to remove/loosen the seats... doh!

Is there more interest in the full carbon version or a fiberglass for wrapping? Just wondering.

I will probably want to make one more and test fit again before releasing. So if you're close to New Orleans and are interested shoot me a PM and I can work out something with you maybe.

Don't skimp out, keep your quality up ;)

Ok, thanks. Just wanna make sure it's not heavier, even by an ounce, as I imagine the stock headliner is very light. :smile:

Does that mean that if it is in fact one ounce lighter than the stock piece, you aren't interested?

Just got down south a few days ago and still settling in. But am going to move forward with this project.

I'll be posting up pricing tonight with a few introductory prices for the first 3 committed buyers.

- - - Updated - - -

Pricing revealed on first page with consolidated pictures and other information. If you have any questions please feel free to ask or PM me.

wish I had a coupe for this

Does the targa have any kind of headliner type cover? This might be something to think about.
They do, however from my understanding the front pillars are different on 97-01 and then 02-05. I've truthfully never paid attention to what a targa looks like on the inside because of the fact I don't have one. Maybe someone can post a picture of the targa top inside and also the other interior roof panels.

im in. full carbon
I'll add you on the list of the first 3.

I'm in for full carbon. I believe they be fine for RHD(?)
As long as it's a coupe it will work.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the thread was updated on the first page as a for sale thread so please read and post up and I'll add you to the list from the previous people inquiring.

Count me in! All for cf !!!

Yes. I have supplies on hand "have had" but have been busy at work. Was going to start them this weekend but ended up doing work and going to a Nola drift event.

I'm needing to get these done though before it gets to hot and humid down here for me to spray and will make a push this week.

Thanks for being patient.

take your time steve. i know you are busy especially with work and ajustment to a new city. "good things come to those who wait" :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back