• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gauging Interest, Carbon Fiber Headliner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put a coat of wax on mine Sunday. Sure is nice to look up and see that thing. You guys are gonna enjoy that.

Out of all the parts I have seen you make, this one by far is the best. Excellent job, I commend you for this work of art. :)

I have 4 ready to be trimmed and cleared. My friends shop/fellow nsx owner down here is only able to let me clear this Monday so hopefully weather looks good then. I'll have 5 done if the weather holds out next week.

what is the update on this ??

Just a slight update. Cleared two today. Going to do another two tomorrow. Need to wet sand and see how they turn out. But by the looks of it the clear really makes the headliner look great. I thought it looked good without it, now that I see it clear coated it really changes the look.

headliner2.jpg

Thank you Steve for this wonderful piece of art. They quality and craftsmanship is second to none. Ill update with more pics after installation. A+++ will do business again! :biggrin:

god damnit you do such good work.

i wish you would keep making the double din consoles forever (or... at least until I could afford one) :smile:

amazing work. how much are these (and the double din console)? did i mention 'amazing?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back