• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gauging interest: Comptech Superharger Group Buy

That's interesting that it sits higher when the roof is in place than when it's not. Very unlike the stock clamshell which has the same profile regardless. I'm looking forward to seeing how that's done.

One of the first things I noticed the first time I drove a coupe NSX was that I could see thru the gap between the spoiler and trunk deck. In my car, I only see a tiny sliver of light in that space.

The CT cover is a hard shell like OEM on the bottom. The top is a cloth cover with a zipper. The OEM is a hard shell. The cloth is very thick and it works well, And the bottom mould holds the cover in place. It works well. It's a good 15 pounds lighter than the OEM cover if not more.

Guys you will all get PM's. I'm waiting on CTE to post the official GB, and they are waiting on vendor approval from prime.

You're buying a third nsx??

I will check with Nate and see what the hold up is. Sorry guys, I am working on expediting this.

Guys CTE has come up with a little extra bonus for us. If you give them your car's production number, they will laser etch "Custom Built for NSX#000152 by CT Engineering" on the snout of the blower for you. This is done by a very expensive machine and is free of charge for the superchargers on this GB.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

This may be the push over the cliff for me.

I may also be interested..depending on cost.

Dave, put my name back on the list. Might have to do this depending on price.

I put you in nsxoti1c's spot 18.

- - - Updated - - -

I may also be interested..depending on cost.

You have a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

CTE just got vendor approval and Nate will post here on Monday or Tuesday at the latest with more details. Thanks guys.

It's been a ton of work for me to do this. I hope everyone will be happy.

I am in need of a CTSC engine cover. I like the exposed engine look , but I dont like putting the targe top in the trunk. No room when we are on a road trip...
What is the current best deal out there?
I have worked with chris at SOS, kinda pricey... I am sure the product is good

I am in need of a CTSC engine cover. I like the exposed engine look , but I dont like putting the targe top in the trunk. No room when we are on a road trip...
What is the current best deal out there?
I have worked with chris at SOS, kinda pricey... I am sure the product is good

Are you asking for just a cover?

Yes I have the CTSC just sick of the jigsaw puzzle getting the targa in the trunk... I wana put it on the engine again.

No Nate will post information today. I just spoke to him.

Back