• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gave up on Honda...

Hey Hofffam, I AM a HONDA fan, a fanboy if you please. And proud of it. You have a problem with that, go complain in the VW forum where you will fit right in.

And Nastinupe, your name is appropriate for your filthy mouth. "Assholesque" you say, huh, I guess you learned your english in the gutter you still reside in?:rolleyes:

You guys don't have a clue about what HONDA is. I consider VW/Audi/Porsche to be inferior to HONDA products. Audi and Porsche are some of the least reliable and most over priced cars made. This is my opinion and I state it with the least reservation and without using language that would make Nasti feel right at home.

Hey Hofffam, I AM a HONDA fan, a fanboy if you please. And proud of it. You have a problem with that, go complain in the VW forum where you will fit right in.

And Nastinupe, your name is appropriate for your filthy mouth. "Assholesque" you say, huh, I guess you learned your english in the gutter you still reside in?:rolleyes:

You guys don't have a clue about what HONDA is. I consider VW/Audi/Porsche to be inferior to HONDA products. Audi and Porsche are some of the least reliable and most over priced cars made. This is my opinion and I state it with the least reservation and without using language that would make Nasti feel right at home.

So I have a dirty mouth? lol.

Your condensending comments are not appreciated, nor are they needed on this forum. The way that you bashed the OP was just over-the-top.

If you had any sense, you'd realize that all he was saying is that Audi built a car that is very similiar to the NSX's original design; low, wide, MR set up, 2 seater. He "gave up on Honda" because they haven't followed through with that design. It's a very simple concept actually. He has a particular type of car that he likes, Honda used to make it, now Audi does, so he bought an Audi.

And by the way, I'm a "Honda Fanboy" too, however, I own an Acura AND a Porsche. It's ok to like both. I am a lover of cars period.

And as far as reliability goes, most people don't drive their sports car enough to have to worry about that issue. If you have a 10 year old car with 45,000 miles on the OD, does reliability really count for that much?

I own an Acura TL because I wanted to reliable DD, I own a Porsche because I wanted a piece of history.

I don't know who's nuts you're draining over there at Honda, but I hope that you're getting a check for it.

Back