• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: HCA reworked radio bezel!

Google Checkout is now active! Instead of using Buy It Now buttons, please contact us through PM and provide your email address and the details of your order. I will then send out invoices which will accept all major credit cards much like Paypal. If you would rather call us, we can process your info over the phone.

Google Checkout is highly preferred over Paypal.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Some pics of Dr's bezel... Im kicking myself in the arse because I did not take Before pics. Nonetheless, its back together like it should be and on the table for surgery.

First 2 pics show the filler piece in place and primer laid down. The DIN opening is glued into place with a 2-part CA super glue (nearly as hard as epoxy). The lines around the trim piece will be filled with the same glue, before sanded and finished with a special glaze.

The last 2 pics show the repair needed. Fortunately, the break was clean enough to glue together and strengthened with pieces of plastic. Surprisingly, the bezel feels stronger in that area than it does throughout the whole bezel. Some more glue and glaze will make this bezel look perfect.

Thats all I have now. The bezel is nearing completion. I will keep you updated Dr.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

I may have to look into this in the near future. Tamoskes console is looking more bleak everyday for me. Guess if it ever shows up I could sell one or the other. You product looks great.

I may have to look into this in the near future. Tamoskes console is looking more bleak everyday for me. Guess if it ever shows up I could sell one or the other. You product looks great.

I almost went in on the Tomoske group buy, no offense to him or anything, but I'm glad this came up instead. How's your NSX coming along?? I need to see some updates!

My center console was in sad shape...it showed up to them in two pieces. I'm so stoked to be getting it back looking better than new!

Thanks guys..looking forward to installing/completing my interior.

My shift knob is getting custom engraved as we speak...this should be pretty cool when it's all done.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the owner of our show car, is also waiting for Tamoske's bezel. Ive read the threads... not much else I can say.

Fortunately, we will always provide you guys with our bezel mod, at the same price whenever.

You will LOVE your bezel Dr. Its looking mighty sexy. PICS PICS PICS when you get it!

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Don't forget my bezel showed up in two pieces.

Looks fantastic...big props to you guys for sure.

Zero line. We can turn it around very quickly.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Round 1 - FILLED!
1. CiaoBoy (need a double-DIN center console matching OEM color) [maybe]
2. DrVolkl - SD Paid and Done, In transit.
3. R1uptempo (D. Din) Locating new bezel
4. gp1565 (double-DIN)
5. Frank Spano - SD
6. kdirty130 - repair modded DD bezel.

Round 2

I havent heard back from those that initially joined the GB. We plan to offer this bezel for a few months at the same price. Please contact us if you are interested.

There is no waiting - Once joining the GB, you will be next in line.

1. Hondatech - DD

Havent heard back from:

1. gp1565 (double-DIN)
2. Frank Spano - SD
3. kdirty130 - repair modded DD bezel

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Just wanted to say that my bezel came out fantastic...better than I ever could have imagined. Thanks for the time/work you put into it.

I haven't had any time to do my install, as soon as I find an amp, I'll get on it and post some pictures.

Can you do the OEM style too for the center console and door inserts? If so I'm interested :)

Altho its very tempting to get the Double Din and throw a Pioneer Avic D3 in there but thats another entire project in itself :)

Hondatech - Will be in transit tomorrow.

enkrypt - Are you thinking re-wrapping the door insert pieces? Or refinishing the window switch panel? Specify what material you want, color, and pieces and Ill send a quote your way.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Back