• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Get a blueprint of your car.

NSX isn't in the list. Seems like they would make it though

Q. What cars can you do?
A. Almost any car can be ordered as a new commission, though some may be subject to a minimum order quantity (group buy) of 3 or 5 units, depending on the volumes we can expect to sell past the initial order.

This bit of info seems important as well:
The blueprints are laser engraved on a 420x297mm (A3 paper) sheet of 3mm aluminium. They weigh around 1kg.

Any idea of cost?k

On their website, they are 125 pounds. Shipping to US/Canada probably won't be cheap. All told, I would expect a minimum cost of around $250 US

Q. Do you offer group buys for forums?
A. Yes, we can offer discounts for bulk orders of the same blueprint with personal specifications. Discounts will vary depending on the artwork but will broadly be in the range of 10% for 5, 15% for 10 and 20% for 15 or more.

That's awesome. I'd get one but that would be a separate order since mine needs to be called Honda NSX (and not Acura NSX) ;)
I wonder if they'd move out a bit from their British island in order to get photos from my exact car...

Back