• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Get your alignment done at Acura of Lynnwood

I just wanted to make a quick post to thank Charles and Ryan on a job well done on my S2K. Charles got me scheduled 1 day after I called! Awesome. He met me out front and we went over to the car and BS'd for a bit. I then rolled it up to the service area and Ryan (the tech who completed the alignment) came out and introduced himself. We talked about alignment specs and he insured me he would take care of my baby.

In the meantime Charles and I were over by his beautiful 04 and I see the guys very slowly and very carefully pulling the car onto the rack. It was nice to see them taking such good care of her.

Charles and I proceed to just BS about car stuff the whole time. He took me around the dealership and we checked out their inventory. I really like how they are painting the trim on the new TL's. It really cleans the lines up and makes it look much better IMO.

Anyhoo, Ryan finishes up, goes over the alignment to make sure I was happy with it and takes it for a quick spin. Charles and I then go for a quick ride (he needed some S2K goodness ;) ) and I was on my way.

I can't thank them enough. Awesome service! If you need an alignment don't hesitate to check them out. Oh, and if you want to buy an Acura I'm sure they could get you set up as well ;)

Zach

I just wanted to make a quick post to thank Charles and Ryan on a job well done on my S2K. Charles got me scheduled 1 day after I called! Awesome. He met me out front and we went over to the car and BS'd for a bit. I then rolled it up to the service area and Ryan (the tech who completed the alignment) came out and introduced himself. We talked about alignment specs and he insured me he would take care of my baby.

In the meantime Charles and I were over by his beautiful 04 and I see the guys very slowly and very carefully pulling the car onto the rack. It was nice to see them taking such good care of her.

Charles and I proceed to just BS about car stuff the whole time. He took me around the dealership and we checked out their inventory. I really like how they are painting the trim on the new TL's. It really cleans the lines up and makes it look much better IMO.

Anyhoo, Ryan finishes up, goes over the alignment to make sure I was happy with it and takes it for a quick spin. Charles and I then go for a quick ride (he needed some S2K goodness ;) ) and I was on my way.

I can't thank them enough. Awesome service! If you need an alignment don't hesitate to check them out. Oh, and if you want to buy an Acura I'm sure they could get you set up as well ;)

Zach

Thanks for the post and thanks for coming in Zach! Your car is gorgeous...and yeah, it's been a while since I've felt some S2K goodness! Kinda makes me want to add one to the mix...I'll have to finish the NSX project first, then we'll see. BTW, We'll have to get together for a drive soon!

Thanks again and it was a pleasure meeting you,
Charles

Just let me know...I'm here for ya anytime.

Just waiting to get it street legal again... maybe some new tires/rims first as well. We'll see.

It needs to be done before summer really kicks in tho.

Back