• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Getting along with vendors

This is not the place to hash out specific issues. It is for general discussion of site policy.

There is nothing of substance being posted here, just personality conflicts. Please take specific issues to the appropriate forum or, better yet if they're just personality conflicts, offline entirely.

Site policy is that you should address vendor issues in the most professional way that you see fit given the circumstances and try to focus on facts not personalities (which don't come through well online anyway).

Site policy is also that you should disagree without being disagreeable. In fact you all agreed to this rule when you registered here.

If someone has actual substance regarding a vendor misrepresenting product, contact me and I will certainly review it. If you simply don't like a vendor for whatever reason, just do business elsewhere. It doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.

This is not the place to hash out specific issues. It is for general discussion of site policy.

There is nothing of substance being posted here, just personality conflicts. Please take specific issues to the appropriate forum or, better yet if they're just personality conflicts, offline entirely.

Site policy is that you should address vendor issues in the most professional way that you see fit given the circumstances and try to focus on facts not personalities (which don't come through well online anyway).

Site policy is also that you should disagree without being disagreeable. In fact you all agreed to this rule when you registered here.

If someone has actual substance regarding a vendor misrepresenting product, contact me and I will certainly review it. If you simply don't like a vendor for whatever reason, just do business elsewhere. It doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.

I agree and Im done I apologize for turning this thread into what it has become thank you to all that has listened good luck to everyone that's involved

As a little PS....to any vendors that seem to have a tough time interfacing with customers on line....spend some time searching old threads involving SOS,take a look at how Chris deals with "issues" in public....in general the customer is always right....

When Cody was taunted by this guy in his group buy and I suggested that his comment was "a douche move" and should be deleted.....RSO deleted my comment and another agreeing with me and left the obvious attack on Cody's product, and now this. Maybe he is Bobs cousin or something.....lol.

When Cody was taunted by this guy in his group buy and I suggested that his comment was "a douche move" and should be deleted.....RSO deleted my comment and another agreeing with me and left the obvious attack on Cody's product, and now this. Maybe he is Bobs cousin or something.....lol.

Considering the volunteer job of a moderator generally is unappreciated by most, especially since many rarely see offensive or improper posts because they get deleted before being seen by the masses, it's not surprising to get criticisms from time to time. However, since I was not the one who deleted your post or the follow up post by Juice, some might say your current incorrect post is "a douche move". But since I didn't delete your first post, I might as well leave your current douchey post. After all, you do want me to treat you fairly, do you not?

Last edited:
Considering the volunteer job of a moderator generally is unappreciated by most, especially since many rarely see offensive or improper posts because they get deleted before being seen by the masses, it's not surprising to get criticisms from time to time. However, since I was not the one who deleted your post or the follow up post by Juice, some might say your current incorrect post is "a douche move". But since I didn't delete your first post, I might as well leave your current douchey post. After all, you do want me to treat you fairly, do you not?

Touché......my apologies at false accusation. Being as you are the most "active" of the mods in that forum is why I drew that conclusion. Since "douche" and "douchey" are frowned upon obviously.....you better delete it fast so no one else gets offended.

I have to ask my own question. Why do I have to be a registered vendor to ask fellow members if they'd be interested in a product? I'm not selling, I'm not trying to sell. I just want to see if anyone else likes an idea and if so, then I want to find a vendor to produce it. Why does this violate the forums' rules? To become a vendor, it takes a $500 contribution to the site, but I'm not a vendor, I'm just an owner trying to find a solution to a problem/idea.

I have to ask my own question. Why do I have to be a registered vendor to ask fellow members if they'd be interested in a product? I'm not selling, I'm not trying to sell. I just want to see if anyone else likes an idea and if so, then I want to find a vendor to produce it. Why does this violate the forums' rules? To become a vendor, it takes a $500 contribution to the site, but I'm not a vendor, I'm just an owner trying to find a solution to a problem/idea.

Your question was already answered in your first thread

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/170942-Posting-interest

Yes turbo2go I got an answer but It didn't really satisfy me. However I don't want to threadjack your thread so I won't post it here anymore :)

Back