• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gift ideaas for the wife/girlfriend

coach sneakers $98 coach bracelet $98 coach handbag $198

Last edited:
i'm getting her this.....

Photo016.jpg

oh, i should mention the lady is my bike... i'm gonna spoil her. :D

some nice boots from nordstroms, they had a huge sale. originally $260 for only $175.

Snug fitting tops from Venus. :tongue:
Diamond ear rings which were deferred from last Christmas. :rolleyes:
February trip to Mardi Gras with me! (That's where the snug fitting tops will come in handy! :biggrin:

Snug fitting tops from Venus. :tongue:
Diamond ear rings which were deferred from last Christmas. :rolleyes:
February trip to Mardi Gras with me! (That's where the snug fitting tops will come in handy! :biggrin:

The top might be a little over dressed for Mardi Gras...:biggrin:

The top might be a little over dressed for Mardi Gras...:biggrin:

Knowing her, there is NO way, she'll come home with any of those special necklaces given to those that........:rolleyes:

On second thought.... where's Pat O'Briens located in the Quarter? :tongue:

Perfume....coach laptop bag...undies...not that she needs em. :biggrin:

LOL... sorry... I had to do this... my girls only getting one thing for xmas.... lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

P1000831.jpg

For the wife to be, some chocolate and flowers. For the girlfriend, pair of diamond earings.

Was thinkinh that I might get her a spa day package or a couples massage...one way or another I'll get my happy ending:biggrin:

An signed guitar by her favourite singer/musician.

My wife's bday is 2 weeks following Xmas, so I usually buy a bunch of stuff and then decide how to dole it out.

This year:

A Kindle and a leather case for it to live in;
A heated foot rest;
A set of chicago cutlery knives;
A sewing machine;
Some sort of mani/pedi kit.

I may also get her a couple of other things for her bday, but I'm not sure.

Perfume, Warm Pjs, Fuzzy Socks, Purse/Wallet.

Ladies also like getting Starbucks and Bath & Body Works gift cards included with their new purse...

Funny how others mentioned diamond earrings. I have been dodging this one for several years. So due to the bad economy I went ahead and got her a GIA certified 1 Ctw set of princess cut for an incredible price of $1100 from Kohls. They were on sale for 60% off then I had 20% coupon on top of that. After the sale I got $200 in Kohls cash so I used it for her other gifts.

Whatever you do, please DO NOT get her a vacuum cleaner.:eek:

I don't usually go for gimmicky exercise machines, but my girl just had to have one of those AbRollers. We'll see how long it takes for it to wind up stashed in the garage.

Back